10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I’d say this is one of the best park in Brisbane. The park itself has tennis courts, tracks, lots of electric bbq, and huge playground for kids of all ages. Children can just spend hours here without getting bored at all.Written 29 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The Bushland Centre is very good, and the people who work there are very helpful and kind. They have beautiful bushwalks, a free native plants program for local residents and many engaging activities and resources for kids of all ages. My primary school age kids and I went for an easy and very enjoyable bushwalk after some helpful tips from the Centre and a picnic at the tables near the playground. We saw a lot of interesting wildlife and learned of many other trails nearby that we want to walk soon.
We have lived just 5 minutes away for a year and didn’t know about this hidden gem - and there is quite a bit here to explore. We will definitely be coming back!Written 27 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- amazing park within walking distance of sunnybank train station. the highlight for me is the lake. the playspaces are great as wellWritten 2 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went here today for an Army careers and display day which was great for my child who wants to go into the forces when he leaves school.
The playground in the park was great and is good for families with smaller children.
There are plenty pf paths for kids to ride around on and lots of nature around for shade.
There is good parking in the park and plenty on the road outside as well if needed.Written 1 September 2018
- This is a great park with something for everyone! There is quite a bit of shade on the playground itself which is nice. There is equipment for all abilities and ages.
The park also has a code type game for older children - check out the man hole cover in one of the covered gazebos.
BBQs and picnic shelters are there too as well as water fountain and toilets.
We love this park!Written 17 February 2020
- Marchant park is more for sporting grounds with all the cricket grounds in there.
They do have a dog park and a BBQ area near the entrance.
I think there are much nicer parks in the area if you want to go to one. The park across the road has better children activities going on.Written 1 September 2018
- My kids have voted this their favourite play centre EVER! We loved that it was so different to other places we had been to, and had so many things to keep our boys occupied for hours.
Prior to going to The Jungle Play Adventure, we looked at the website and tried to book our ticket. I found this very confusing. Thankfully, friends had been before and were able to offer tips and hints about which tickets would be most appropriate for our kids.
Once there, the line up was out the door. Hadn't expected that, so we were a little late to our first adventure (indoor rock climbing/abseiling). There were plenty of adults available to help us get started, and to support our little person (who was only 4) to figure out what to do.
We were there for ages, so ordered a pizza for lunch, which was absolutely delicious and an economical option to feed the family.
Kids loved the jumping pillow, and the climbing gym, but didn't get as much out of the ninja course. In hindsight, I'd book the older two into a different session, than the younger one, but we didn't realise how restricted we'd be with changes, and how busy the centre would be.
I also didn't book the flying fox, and we couldn't get a spot on it. The kids almost cried with disappointment, so definitely book this one!
Overall, although this place was quite expensive, it was an exciting and different day out for our adventurous little boys, who can't wait to go back!Written 24 September 2022
- another playground that was refurbished to great effect. lovely wooden design and plenty of shaded areas under the big trees. nice little detour of the western ring road and close to train stationWritten 15 September 2017
- lovely place too have a get together. the kids will love the amazing playground. Offers a relaxing walk amongst the treesWritten 2 October 2017