Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We got tickets and rode the city cat up to the Hamilton turnaround spot and back to South Banks Park area. It was nice to write the boat as the sun was setting and see the city lights coming on. Also, once you get out of the city area and the sun has start to see thousands of bats coming into the city to settle for the night as they fly across the river. We bought a ticket for $20 Australian, which is a two hour window to ride the boat.Written 29 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited Oxley Creek Common to search for some local bird life, I wasn’t disappointed!
Plenty of bush birds including a massive family of brown quails, beautiful and peaceful locationWritten 31 May 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful grounds, great coffee, excellent food (the kids especially loved the pizza!). This has a beautiful sandstone University feel, so much nicer than QUT.Written 3 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a little gem located off Paradise Road in Forestdale. There is a short bushwalk that takes in two lakes and there are usually a lot of birds around.Written 22 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These places are best for bodies of water in Brisbane:See more bodies of water in Brisbane on Tripadvisor