17 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing stadium ... even though my great seat was looking into the sun all afternoon. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Only downside was my team got
beaten big time !!Written 9 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to both The Brisbane International Tennis tournament and the ATP Tournament on Wednesday 8th January.
Travelled up on the free train service from Varsity Lakes and got the free shuttle to the tournament...very easy.
Easy venue to get around even with a baby and pram and one of us with a crutch.
Plenty of facilities and food and drink vans very accessible with a good variety of foods and drinks available.
A very enjoyable day and evening.
Saw some great tennis!Written 13 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have been unable to swim for some time due to an injury. Staff were most helpful re information re times available in heated pool and were available and I was not rushed to answer further questions.
It was a great experience back in the pool!Written 23 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really friendly staff and great climbing on super high walls. There is fantastic selection of rope and bouldering and so much to choose from. I went as a casual visitor on my own and had a great time. There is also a functional fitness setup which looks awesome. All round brilliant day out.Written 28 June 2020
- I’d say this is one of the best park in Brisbane. The park itself has tennis courts, tracks, lots of electric bbq, and huge playground for kids of all ages. Children can just spend hours here without getting bored at all.Written 29 April 2020
- We went to Rocksports with our teenage children and had a great time. The staff are friendly and very informative. We have recommended Rocksports to our friends with younger children and they loved it too.
Looking forward to going back and checking out the new reno.Written 9 November 2022
- Very handy if you are staying in one of the Valley hotels that doesn't have a pool; especially on days like the moment where it gets up to 38. This is the place to be.
A full sized pool both in length and depth; if you're not a great swimmer, beware of the 2 metre depth and stay in lane 1 or 8.
The pool lounges are good when you just want to relax, most under cover.Written 16 December 2019
- some of the best bowling greens in Brisbane and the club fellowship is fantastic. Top bunch of guys and if you want to be competitive then you are well and truly catered for .Written 22 April 2018
- Enter from
Caroline St, across Neal McCrossan Park. Visiting Brisbane with our grandchildren, someone told us about this pool. It is fabulous! No slides & other aquatic activities, just families with their kids & some lap swimmers. The manager Paul makes a mean coffee too!
There’s also a skate park, dog park & tennis courts.Written 9 November 2019
- My daughter invited her two best friends to celebrate her 10th birthday with her at Ice World; they had a great time! It was a shame that we could not bring in food from outside as I had brought a couple of cupcakes to celebrate my daughter’s birthday for afternoon tea. Centre was clean & tidy. Average cafe prices. Penguins were $5 each per session; perhaps they could be complementary as they’re only used to get people started on the ice then they’re not used.Written 3 February 2020
- My husband and I received a promotional flyer in our letterbox (we are locals) for their Cruizy Sundays which started 6 October.
Live music was extremely disappointing - an amateur who sang like a cat being strangled. Off key and certainly not experienced
Food was all fried style - no healthy options.
When we purchased our drinks at the bar they didn't provide a bowl for our packet of crisps.
General Manager was spied smoking a cigarette in a guest contact area. Asked us to provide feedback and was quite defensive in his reply.
They appear to be catering to the "golfing crowd" and not delivering to locals looking somewhere nice to have a drink on a Sunday afternoon
Do yourself a favour and do not patroniseWritten 7 October 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These are the best places for groups seeking sports complexes in Brisbane:See more sports complexes for groups in Brisbane on Tripadvisor