4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I recently performed a Wedding here. The venue for the ceremony was wonderful, not to mention the reception location. All the facilities under one roof. A bar near where the ceremony was held was a great idea. The beautiful tree near the reception at night is lit up and looks amazing.Written 7 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great food great cold drinks awesome view of the track from grandstand had a few winners so that makes it for a good night,Written 3 February 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I took visitors from Melbourne to Doomben races on the 5th I booked The function room for Tapas 1,000 . We were very impressed with the seating we were right in front of the winning post full glass windows looking right across the track and parading area . The staff allocated to the tables were brilliant very kind & considerate couldn't do enough for us . the food was superb great range & choices . there was a bar & bookie & tote in that function room too . nothing was over looked , I shall not hesitate to book there again . Thank you to all involved for giving us a day to remember .Written 5 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A big thank you to the instructors at Dalson Park. I love that you teach both dressage and jumping. I feel so safe o your horses and in your hands.Written 18 December 2018