15 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We decided to see the 'Qld to a T' exhibition through their T-towels display & we were pleasantly surprised. We enjoyed looking back over time through the various T-towels displayed...who could forget Joh & Flo Bjelke Petersen for a laugh or two?Written 24 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quiet little place tucked in a basement. Food perfectly prepared- I went with the unadventurous option - lamb cutlets and a salad- both were excellent. Also at the table a perfectly cooked roo steak. Indigenous artworks, bags and jewellery around the walls , available for purchase .
Great place for a quiet lunch.Written 7 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Aboriginalartco is the place to buy genuine aboriginal art and artefacts in Brisbane. The gallery is run by a cooperative. These are all indigenous people.
Also priced very reasonably so covers everybody's expenditure. Staff are polite and do not push you into purchasing anything.Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Alex was extremely knowledgeable & friendly.
It was nice to be able to view his artworks with no pressure. Vist & you'll be surprisedWritten 12 November 2023
- Love this university gallery they have some fantastic exhibition
However make sure you check out the other galleries in the same complex
Queensland College of Art has 3 gallery's within meters of the main gallery and they offer some wonderful work being produced by the students and other artistsWritten 24 February 2019
- Such a sweet little gallery and yet stocked full with unique local art and gifts. Will visit regularly to see the new art, and so handy to the markets and other cafes.Written 1 May 2020
- This gallery is a beautiful old converted house that sits comfortably in a largely residential area. It has regular exhibitions of a high standard, is free to visit and has good opening hours during exhibitions. Put it on your list - turn up any weekend and you're sure to see something lovely.Written 17 May 2016
- There is always something in the window that catches my eye in Red Hill Gallery every day when I walk past here. The one time when we were walking past at night and saw an event on, we were welcomed into to the Gallery with open arms and saw a fantastic exhibit of local art. The exhibitions change regularly and I've always found them to be high quality.Written 6 November 2016
- I loved this gallery with 3 parts of display area. Very close to the centre of Paddington easy to reach from Latrobe. Very much worth a visit!Written 15 July 2015