Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
11 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- An absolute must while visiting the city. A very easy walk and you can make it as long or as short as you like. Great way to soak up the city vibes.Written 22 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Vibrant dining and entertainment precinct beside Brisbane River (north bank near CBD). Very popular and busy the night I visited for dinner. Wide variable of restaurants (different cuisines) and bars. Caught a ferry back to the city. Take a wander.Written 9 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not a lot seemed to be happening and it was very quiet. May be Covid has had an effect but there was also a bit of building going on. Looking forward to seeing it in 12-18 months time.Written 10 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Located within the Southbank precinct, the Arbour, I a pathway with a metal frame covering, with greenery and flowers protruding. A lovely stroll through one of Brisbanes nicest green spaces.Written 28 July 2022
- Nice viewpoint of the Storey Bridge, river and city, small tiny park for rest with few greenery, had a brief rest, nice long seating chair with a viewWritten 20 March 2020
- I came across scout place whilst walking along to kangaroo cliff. It is installed on the river terrace and gives lovely views across the cityWritten 1 November 2023
- I took a couple of photographs of this artwork when we visited Fish Lane and it's taken me two weeks to track down some information. It is a creation of James and Eleanor Avery, made from rolled and faceted aluminium, and refers "to the days of the Brisbane Steam Laundry and Eodone Aerated Water Company." The two sculptures, mimic jets of steam and are coloured blue to mirror the colour of water were installed in 2017.Written 15 November 2021