Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nice place came here for the west end markets and which was good lots of street food and nice things to try and buy. The west end is not as polished as the rest of the inner city and that’s what makes it goodWritten 14 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not a lot seemed to be happening and it was very quiet. May be Covid has had an effect but there was also a bit of building going on. Looking forward to seeing it in 12-18 months time.Written 10 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fish Lane is named after George Fish who owned the very successful Fish Steam Laundry on the site in the 1940's. I know that, thanks to the artwork of a part pressure vessel and attached propeller titled "Steam Fish" by Christopher Trotter. There are some great restaurants and boutique bars here, some contemporary art, murals and nearby, one of the largest vertical gardens that I have seen on an apartment building.Written 15 November 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These places are best for neighbourhoods in Brisbane:See more neighbourhoods in Brisbane on Tripadvisor