24 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A must do for everyone! Tam is an amazing teacher who is kind, patient and incredibly knowledgeable. This is the gift for yourself that you have been searching for! I know it was for me... thanks Tam!Written 11 May 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Staff, students and the room itself makes for a very warm world. Every class is a different journey. Every teacher a unique and powerful character sharing vast amounts of knowledge with skill and kindness.
Attention to detail is superb, explaining, adjusting and refining poses and postures. Their grasp on living this ancient holistic practice is a joyous balance of spirituality and physical science. Humanness is also acknowledged and celebrated.
They chant and play music ~ from gentle acoustic pieces to Led Zeppelin for the more intense flows. Some sing, one rolls healing thunder from a crystal bowl and another resonates magic into every cell with a Tibetan singing bowl placed over the abdomen. They check in with how students are feeling, if they are rested and hydrated.
Some administer heavenly essential oil massages during Savasana. Some give me a hug. All of them smile at me and make me feel welcome in my holey leggings and wolf tee shirt. I am encouraged and supported on my journey.
The time table has a beautiful array of different classes at different times, seven days a week.
Morning classes are highly energising and night classes are pure magic. I arrive with relief to finally be on my mat. I leave on a cloud, a huge grin on my face.
I am filled with gratitude to have discovered this studio.
I heart Yoga Bones, highly recommended to Brisbane folks and world travelers alike xWritten 23 January 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This trek and retreat in Nepal with Noah, Claire and all of the other amazing people was simply awesome 😀. The bustling Kathmandu, chilled out Pokhara and the breath taking spiritual beauty of the Himalayas. Thanks so much for providing the opportunity to be part of such a wonderful experience 🙏.Written 19 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have been coming to studio Pilates for only a short time (a few months) and am already feeling the benefits. I am a woman in my 60s with a few health issues and must admit at first I was intimidated; thinking I’ll never get the hang of this reformer bed etc etc. Am so pleased I bought a package of classes; not only making it cheaper but it made me keep going! The instructors I have had are lovely, very caring and know their stuff. I have started off just taking it fairly easy but already am feeling stronger, which is my aim. Plenty of class times available and you can book any one to suit your schedule. Everyone in the class works at their own pace and there is a big emphasis on doing the move correctly so as not to cause injury...very helpful :)Written 8 March 2018
- The classes are hard work but very relaxing in the heat particularly in winter. All the instructors I’ve had so far have been fantasticWritten 19 June 2018