172 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 172
What travellers are saying
- Heather Raine massage therapy is gold standard. I was lovingly gifted 4 wonderful hours in her sanctuary. I highly recommend Heather. It was wonderful. Thank you so much Heather for your kindness and for making me feel so wonderful. 💕Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had a full day spa experience with Heather. It was magical. I had been feeling stressed and was looking for a way to let go. Heather and I emailed, chatted on the phone prior to my day. Her planning was meticulous. Everything was geared to my needs. Nothing was to much trouble. Lunch was delicious and matched my dietary needs. I can thoroughly recommend all of her services. I slept so well for days afterwards. The best relaxation service I have ever experienced. I will definitely return!Written 12 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous treatment. Feel amazing after seeing Di she is one of the best therapists I have had in Brisbane, I enjoyed her pressure, professionalism and kindness. Amazing scalp, foot and shoulder massage. Found all my knots and trigger points loosened me up after so many months of built up stress and little sleep. Thank you. I will be back, feel absolutely incredible,Written 22 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wish I had discovered this place sooner!! What a relaxing way to spend the afternoon. Friendly service, and I love that only 6ppl are in there at any time. The tea was absolutely lovely as well. Looking forward to coming back soon.Written 20 December 2021
- I love the concept. Floating is great and relaxing. Staff is super helpful and friendly. Place is neat, relaxing, accommodating. Do yourself a favor and try something new- try floating!Written 2 February 2021
- This the best place to get a Thai massage in Brisbane. Very authentic just like the massages I have enjoyed in Thailand. Oil massage is my favorite and well priced. My masseuse was highly experienced and took away the aches and pains in my lower back.
Will be back again soon!Written 19 March 2020
- Always amazing 💜 when I want a full body massage there is nowhere else that does a better massage. Gorgeous.Written 8 November 2019
- The staff were so lovely and welcoming. My partner and I had a lovely couples massage that was so enjoyable and we were made feel very comfortable. Very thorough and quality massage. Highly recommend, will definitely book in again soon!Written 5 September 2022
- Ali rocks. Very caring and went out of her way to make our stay relaxing. Recommend highly and would book again.Written 29 November 2021
- Awesome day spa which great facilities available right in the middle of town.
The massage and spa access package was great value for money and just what I needed for a last minute trip to BNE.
Staff were very helpful, the centre is very calming and well laid out, with focus on well being.
Rose did an excellent job with gentle massage - I normally prefer medium to hard massages, but for RNR it was perfect and I appreciate her professionalism throughout the appointment.
Nice relaxing Zen room to chill out in before/after and since I was there midday, I pretty much had access to the spas and heated sauna to myself which made it really great value.
If you are a gym/health buff, this place is great because you get best of both worlds to use equipment and pool/spa facilities - wish I were a local as I would love to join.
For now though, I will enjoy the ability to come back whenever I can when back in Brisbane as it's the perfect way to detox without breaking the bank account.Written 27 April 2021
- I needed a freshen up before going out to a special dinner.
Eyebrow wax re-shape tint..eyelash tint I was very impressed with the professionalism knowledge and spplication of tints etc. Would recommend Stephsnies Spa for any treatmenrs I was on the run so a quick fix was all that wS required.Will be returning on my next vusit to Brisbane. I pyrchased a bix of Thalgo eye pads to reduce puffy tired looking eyes!.Lovely products to buy as well.Written 16 July 2021
- I did a lot of sport and work a lot so I have problems with the back pain all the time.I’ve been quite difficulty and very picky for the massage ,but the woman massage for me name Aon at Urban massage shop in chaweng is super super good,after 2 hour of massage my back pain gone ,her technique is incredible exceptional.The shop is super clean and beautiful,mordern .Highly recommend!Written 24 September 2023
- Amazing high quality massage, friendly staff and clean facilities. I had the traditional Thai massage 60mins without oil, and was super impressed. I was visiting from interstate and so was relying upon google for a good massage choice and they did not disappoint!
Thank you!Written 14 May 2023
- Fantastic experience with professional and friendly staff. I went in with little movement in my neck and shoulders and finished up going 3 of 4 days and now have 80 to 90 percent movement after my treatmentsWritten 30 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These are the best places for budget-friendly spas & wellness in Brisbane:See more budget-friendly spas & wellness in Brisbane on Tripadvisor