13 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- 5 stars! Taya is an absolute joy to learn from - she brings such fun and a wealth of knowledge. Worth every cent to spend 4hrs coming up a storm and then feeling so satisfied eating dishes you’ve created with love, Best day out - do yourself a favour and visit 💙 We will be back 👏Written 30 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our year end event this year was a Thai cooking class. The Vanilla team looked after over 40 people with charm and humour and helped us cook awesome food. Definitely the best spring roll I've ever tasted! The hosts were great fun and couldn't do enough for us. Recommended.Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a great experience we have, Ana is an excellent trainer, she is lovely and well prepared. I would definitely go again!Written 4 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A great afternoon prepping, cooking and eating the spoils. Well paced class, under the guidance of Katrina ( chef/owner). Fresh produce, clear explanations and a personal touch - an engaging yet relaxed class.Written 2 August 2022
- The food and wine were way beyond my expectations and all of the staff were very knowledgeable on all of the wines. Service was fantastic and it all contributed to one of the nicest evenings out I've had in a while.Written 21 August 2023
- Great chocolate - loads of interesting flavours that I haven't seen anywhere else. I bought quite a bit and have worked my way through them in the past couple of weeks. Most of the varieties were amazing but a few didn't taste like much at all. I'll definitely go back there though next time I'm in Brisbane.Written 2 August 2017
- Excited to do a cooking class in Sydney...bit disappointed...didn't really learn any new techniques...seemed a little rush in the end...chicken ended up dry and salmon a little over cooked...but the dessert was just devine...felt not worth the money paid.Written 6 August 2018
- Excellent experience. Wonderful setting in the new Mercedes Building across from The Breakfast Creek Hotel. Chef Shannon Kellam has created an awesome experience. Well worth the moneyWritten 27 February 2022
I found Vicki to be really upbeat and knowledgeable about the sites we visited on our tour, lots of little hidden gems
I definitely recommend this tourWritten 15 March 2021
- I called in as I noticed a sign for wine tasting.
I spoke to a very friendly and helpful gentleman who advised that a tasting costs only $10 and there was a generous list of wines to taste. This price came off any wine purchase. The experience takes about an hour.
Whilst I was unable to do a tasting that day I will be returning in March and do intend to take them up on this experience.Written 30 January 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These experiences are best for cooking classes in Brisbane:
- Private Charcuterie Board Workshop Experience in Queensland
- City Winery Brisbane Wine Blending Workshop
- Wine Blending Workshop in Brisbane City
- These are the best places for couples seeking cooking classes in Brisbane:See more cooking classes for couples in Brisbane on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking cooking classes in Brisbane:See more cooking classes for groups in Brisbane on Tripadvisor