13 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Loved this tour, Ken was a fantastic guide and incredibly knowledgeable on every part of the process. The first video on the round screen on floor was a little hard to see, but a very minor issue compared to the rest of the tourWritten 29 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The warehouse style and industrial location of Green Beacon was a nice change from Felons and it means the prices are lower - although still seems quite expensive. The beers didn't strike me as the best - a bit tasteless, not even fruity like Felons, ales were not hoppy - but the cool crisp styles might suit a hot Brisbane day.Written 6 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Ballistic Beer conmpny;s headquarters is an a reburbished wharehouse that was once a WW2 ammunitions factory in Salisbury, a suburb of Brisbane. The motif is WW2, It has been transformed into a neat industrial craft beer enterprise. There is no food served at this location. The beers are very good and the wines too. The service is very good. The owner who was with me welcomed and was known to many of the regular patrons. There is space for events. A good place for a quiet drink or two or three.Written 18 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Absolutely amazing! Best place ever and awesome atmosphere. Alex and Todd looked after us - will be back ❤️Written 6 August 2023
- Excellent venue. Good honest food with locally brewed beer. What is not to like! Great burgers and steaks. Been here several times and the food is always good.Written 10 November 2023
- Pleasant brewery bar on the main strip yet cheaper than nearby Parchment (still $10 a schooner). Good beers with some hops and taste and not much fruitiness.Written 15 March 2023
- The husband and I, had such a lovely night out at Stone and Wood’s Brisbane brewery on the weekend. Great atmosphere, tasty drinks and delicious food! Big shout out to Matt, the manager, who is just a true legend!Written 10 June 2023
- FICK is a fantastic place to meet some friends for delicious beers and food. Always friendly service and brewed on site beers that never disappoint. One of the most consistent breweries in terms of their tasty tasty beers. A variety of burgers, pizza and some special items on the menu like amazing polenta chips or mussels. Weekend lunch times no need to book but if you’ve got a large group or are going in the late arvo or evening, definitely worth booking ahead. Also dog friendly.Written 11 July 2022
- A lovely venue with plenty of space, great food and great selection of beers on tap, I was designated driver but enough low ABV beers on tap that I could enjoy a couple (they even have a non alcoholic beer)
The only drawback to this venue is location as you’ll have to have a designated driver or be splitting a decent Uber fare with your matesWritten 11 December 2022
- Had tried their beers before but had not been to the brewery, so it was about time to give it a try.
Staff were friendly and helpful, beer great on tap and the Mexican food truck tasty too.
Dog friendly inside too which was great for us.
Will return.Written 10 August 2020
- Tucked away in a back street of the industrial section of Stafford is a gem of a brewing company offering a broad range of crafted beers. On the Sunday afternoon of our recent visit the brewing shed was buzzing with positive energy under Covid19 conditions. Food is available daily and on the third Sunday of the month a notice stated live music is performed in the afternoon. Limited street parking is available, consider parking further afield and walking as Happy Valley BC backs onto the Kedron Brook Bikeway/walkway.Written 17 August 2021
- Popped in here with friends one Saturday afternoon as it had been recommended to us. By all accounts the beer was great (husband) and the white wine was nice too (me). Food van on site and entertainment - great spot to take the kids as there’s plenty of room for activities.Written 12 November 2023
- Future Magic is a very expensive brewery, partly because they use 400mL glasses instead of schooners and (like at some other places in Brisbane) the pints usually work out worse value. The IPA was alright although very fruity. The huge space gets strangely hot.Written 9 December 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These are the best places for groups seeking breweries in Brisbane:See more breweries for groups in Brisbane on Tripadvisor