35 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 35
What travellers are saying
- Great Woolworths if you need to shop after 9pm or late on a Saturday/Sunday. This Woolworths is open 24 Hours even on some public holidays.
Great location with a lot of parking spaces however now that many people are aware of this store and there is a gym in the complex, the parking area can fill out. Beside DFO outlet shopping.Written 16 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I wanted to buy a particular perfume requested by a friend but was afraid of fronting up on the day of departure to be told the perfume was not available and offered something else. Friends recommended I order on line. After perusing their catalogue and seeing the product advertised, I placed the order "on line" and received confirmation of the order after submitting payment details. Surprised to find purchasing "off site" entitled me a 20% discount. Both Myers and David Jones did not have stock although priced at A$255. My final price paid going "on line "and "off site" was the listed Duty Free quote of $173 less 20% discount, $34.60, Nett $138.40 from full retail price of $255 per bottle of the 100ml perfurme. A receipt was printed out on completion of the order on line, which I presented at JR Duty Free Collection Station after clearing Brisbane Customs on exit.Written 28 December 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Mooie winkel en vriendelijk Belgisch personeel :) Beautiful shop and nice staff! Everything is very colourful and pretty!Written 28 February 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Kayla Judd
18 September 2019
Most Comfortable Leggings You Will Own
I went shopping here on Tuesday, as soon as I walked through the door I was asked if I needed help finding anything. I have always had outstanding experience whenever I shop here. The sales lady gave me her opinions on what leggings she personally likes. She helped me find what I was looking for, in different sizes and colors to try on. She also explained that I can shop online for more options. Her opinions on leggings made my shopping experience easier. Everyone in the store was very friendly and the environment was amazing, it made me feel happy and relaxed.
The quality of the leggings are amazing. They are soft and breathable. Although they are somewhat pricey they are worth it. They last for a long time, I’ve had mine for over a year and they haven’t stretched out. They are so comfortable and perfect for lounging around the house or going out. The selection of colors and styles is endless for everyone’s taste. The only downfall is that they are pricey but you can’t go wrong with a good pair of leggings.Written 18 October 2019
- Always find something here even when I’m just killingly time.
Whether you’re after a newspaper, magazine, book, a snack, bite to eat, refreshments, a gift for someone or even a toy for a child, you’ll find it here. Centrally located at the domestic terminal, it’s a must to explore when you have some spare time.
Wheelchair friendly. Kid friendly. Staff are very helpful.Written 24 March 2019
- Visited on Monday 4th September. I was looking for a travel adaptor as I misplaced the one I had. Called into this shop and they had just what I wanted. They also have a great selection of bags and anything else you might need on your travels. The shop is near the airline check in counters on Level 4.Written 22 January 2018
- Another necessity at any airport these days are these gadget stores- no longer are they the domain of tech-savvy youngsters, as everyone has jumped on the boat.
The store offers everything you will need to survive a trip away where you have forgotten to pack your accessories. Or for those of us that put them into your main luggage and then need them while you are waiting.
There is also an adjoining zoodle for entertaining youngsters.Written 5 July 2022
- Most people have watches, cameras, electronics etc so I’m not sure of the benefit or gain from buying here. Inflated prices with tax taken off a bargain it does not make. Check your prices first but just be aware. Alcohol not worth the saving really...Written 1 December 2018
- Whether you’re into makeup or not, you’ll find something here and st reasonable airport prices.
Staff are helpful and quite knowledgeable on their products. There is a food range of samples to test out before you buy. The store is well laid out and well lit. There are sometimes some sales on which are worthwhile exploring.
Wheelchair friendly. Kid friendly.Written 23 March 2019
- I bought a pair of Ray Bans a while ago and the screws keep falling out due to the way the glasses were manufactured. These guys over and over are always happy to fix them completely free of charge. This is the last and final screw replaced by better ones. Thank you!! ♡Written 30 April 2018
- I usually shop at Peter Alexander online, but I always enjoy walking into their stores because they are beautifully laid out with amazing products.
I spent a whole day with a layover in Brisbane… but as it was wet and miserable I returned to the airport earlier than anticipated… fortunately like everywhere in Brisbane… the selection of stores at the airport are amazing.
The young ladies working this evening were restocking and they clearly love their job.Written 5 July 2022
- Well stocked outlet for last minute gifts and souvenirs before heading to the gate. Magnets, towels, homewares, jewellery, health and beauty product, Aboriginal art, and much more. Prices reasonable for an airport outlet. Staff friendly and helpful;. Cashless payments only.Written 21 November 2021