12 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Sensory overload. So many food options and cool to have different live music options also. Would be better if stalls made smaller portions so you could try more different foods.Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a local favorite and lots came around 1+pm to grab the last minute specials (the market closes at 2pm)! We bought 5 large and delicious avocados for $3 at one stall!
There are also ample space for picnic in the park besides the market.Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Quite an easy market to find and walk along. A good range of stalls. The tarot card reader must be good as they had a queue waiting for a reading. Lots of great restaurants nearby if hungry.Written 15 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- In flowers always, we can find a worth beyond its beauty, how the choice and fragrance measure against the sweetness of a soul. There is no mystery in the design or concept of flowers, they simply bloom where they grow, each one unique in the Colors on show.
Planted in buckets, a complexion bursting from different shades, welcome to the Rocklea flower markets with their row upon row of bouquets to delight. Your visit will have you designing the perfect arrangement whether it be for a wedding, birthday, celebration or special event.
As you enter the cold rooms Each flower will test your knowledge of floristry and horticulture. Whether it be an orchid, a rose or the natives as your pick, each is but the mirror to the smile you’ll want to share. It’s fragrance what we all seek to replicate and find.
At the Brisbane flower markets, What you will hold in your hands, is yours alone to give, flowers picked by and for you are but the love sending its way back to show the care. These markets really will have you cultivating the art of floral arrangements to share with those you love or to bring further warmth and beauty into your home. Walking through the cold rooms will nurture your spirit and replenish the soul, flooding your mind with pooling thoughts about the abundance of color, the texture by touch and how you will want to form a combination that represents or reminds you of the one you are choosing for. Your purchase really will signify the look you love.
‘Leaves fall apart and are blown away, but it is the flower that blooms every day’ - For-you-she-writesWritten 18 September 2022
- Loads of food choices, not many clothes stalls today but there were awesome socks, beanies and jackets for Queensland Animal Liberation available along with two other animal charities. Fantastic vegan sundaes available!Written 14 July 2019
- Skip going to Eat Street as it is too crowded, Bite Markets is more manageable and has a range of food, drinks and desserts. Probably could benefit from live music. A central fire pit keeps everyone warm in winter. Plenty of parking available and gluten free options too.Written 13 May 2021
- Tasty food and good entertainment. Really easy place to access and enjoy a very good range of good for a Sunday morning. Very relaxedWritten 5 June 2022
- Lovely location right outside the gaol. Plenty of different types of stalls the french patisserie was our favourite 😊 lots of places to sit. It was something different and plenty of parking availableWritten 1 October 2016
- Every other sunday, each month, Suitcase Rummage happens in Brisbane city!
It is a second-hand market and you can find everything! From handmade new stuff to really unique antiques. The idea is to avoid buying clothes and other things from big companies and give another chance to pre-loves items! Our planet thanks us for this.
You can find pieces from FREE to very-cheap prices. You can also sell your clothes! Contact the organisation and book your spot for $50. You can bring a friend to sell their stuff with you and share the cost.
Everything that is being sold must be in a suitcase (there goes the name), to avoid the mall-looking environment. Each seller has its price and you can try to bargain.
Sometimes buying more than one piece will give you great discounts!
My tip is to take a look just before its closing time: thats when everyone has a huge sale and some sellers even GIVEAWAY its clothes! Its better than carrying them home.
Also, enjoy live music while shopping those pre-loved items.
Bring your umbrela, because it is veeery hot during summer time and if it rains you'll also be safe.
It is a must see!Written 3 December 2019
- A great Sunday afternoon walk around the markets and see locally made crafts. Not the $2 junk from Asia.
Very well planned and laid out. Plenty of food to choose from and stalls to spend your money on !Written 30 March 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These are the best places for groups seeking flea & street markets in Brisbane:See more flea & street markets for groups in Brisbane on Tripadvisor