3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Maybe without the throng of tourists, the factory outlet was relatively quiet and we had a nice time walking in/out of the shops. Decent food court in the center of the outlet mall if you need to recharge before more shopping.Written 29 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a great place for those with some time to spare while waiting for their flights. There are lots of shops and many offer pretty good discounts when we were there. There is also a Woolworths and some eateries/taverns. A surprising find was Chi Ling Massage and Beauty which offers an amazingly great massage!Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I was looking, just escaping the heat and killing time...
Spent over an hour yesterday, bought three much-needed items in three separate transactions because I couldn't help myself! All three staff very helpful, very knowledgable and very welcoming - let me know they were available but didn't hover.
Really know their stock well! I even found my sister's birthday present!
Exchanged an item for someone, that wasn't up to expectations with no hassle.
Advised me on an eye mask for sleeping, I used it last night: Jordan, that was the best sleep I've had in ages!
Biggest problem is parking. But there are frequent buses.Written 8 April 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These places are best for factory outlets in Brisbane:See more factory outlets in Brisbane on Tripadvisor