Speciality & Gift Shops • Antique Shops
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A wonderful little shop with a great range of products you won't find elsewhere.
I enjoy visiting this little spot a couple of times a month, especially when I deserve a treat!
Don't forget to ask for a Loyalty Card. The freebies add up quickly!Written 5 July 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We always look forward to going to this cafe when visiting Brisbane. The large old warehouse packed with retro memorabilia for sale, provides a somewhat unique atmosphere and setting for enjoying their great coffee. A small limited range of good cabinet food provides for those who like something to accompany their coffee. There is indoor and outdoor seating to cater for all weathers. Look forward to our next visit.Written 14 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This store is located next to Vagelis cafe and has lots of beautiful accessories, fashion, gifts and homewares. The staff are friendly and it is air conditioned!!! 5/5 recommend.Written 13 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These places are best for antique stores in Brisbane:See more antique stores in Brisbane on Tripadvisor