Escape Games • Bars & Clubs
71 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- As a massive horror fan, this place was like a dream come true for me! I was so scared, and so was my husband!
Staff are great, drinks are reasonably priced, and the maze is epic!Written 5 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Came here after the bridge climb and I have to say the food was really good we all had the chopping board or butchers board something like that any how it’s was three cuts of meat with all the sides it was very tasty and great valueWritten 14 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went to the STs. First time out in Brisbane. Great venue, great music, friendly staff walked from central Brisbane and home again. I’ll go again.Written 15 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice breeze in industrial area. Good amount of seats. Liked all the activities available for the kids. Particularly good session ale and Japanese lager. Will return to try the beers with more oomph . Did not mind the local 3 piece doing some original songsWritten 19 February 2020
- This place is a vibe! The most beautiful hidden gem in Brisbane! Stumbled past after a movie at the barracks. Heard some amazing live music so thought we would stop by for a night cap. The band playing was called the Wet Whistles and they were so fun! We also had some amazing cocktails made by Declan the bartender. Highly recommend their Zombie cocktail! it came with flames and all.Written 5 January 2022
- Best birthday present ever! Had a tour of the Brewery with complimentary beer in hand. Tour was so interesting and to learn its all run by solar even the air con! Then received a paddle of beer to taste. Highly recommend 👌Written 20 August 2023
- Beautifully place to sit back and relax for cocktails. We got exceptionally excited when they made our martini’s in front of us, making the experience special and interesting for the whole group. Would definitely recommend this as its a great way to try new things and make a girls night out wonderful.Written 10 September 2023
- Great bar hidden away under the main regatta pub. Like a trendy ,warm ,music filled , fun dungeon .
Awesome cocktails and great live band most nights . Lots of little nooks and crannies and things to look at . One of my favourite bars in brissy !Written 5 December 2018
- Great local for a catch up cocktails & occasionally some after dinner dancing. Also great support of local bands & food option for midweek drinkWritten 30 October 2021
- Excellent coffee... every time. A selection of delicious treats including vegan options, and great brekky/brunch meals. Good customer service and outstanding coffees.Written 11 October 2020
- Hidden away from the public eye, they serve up some really aromatic coffee. Staff were chirpy and awesome. Check them out if you are in Brisbane!Written 22 March 2021
- A quality restaurant, wait staff pleasant and professional. Our meals were very good and the wine was also. An industrial environment in the Powerhouse, high concrete ceilings, the river view excellent just like home 200m west. We intended to enjoy our lunch, were in fine spirit and we were rewarded. Will visit again.Written 14 July 2022
- We have had a couple of celebrations here and the food is good. We were a bit concerned when we were told the menu had changed and different chefs since our last visit. Unfortunately the cocktail I had was disappointing, taste too much lemon and hardly any watermelon flavour, they use pre-mixes. It can get quite loud in the restaurant and temperature isn't always comfortable, too cold or too hot. Unfortunately I cannot say excellent in all aspects of restaurant but we did like the food and service was good. Beware the toilet area is quite dark and not pleasant when you can easily walk into the mirrored walls if not careful. Need to something in front of them.Written 23 November 2022
- Stumbled across this bar on our first trip to west end in Brisbane and what a find it is. Hiding behind an unassuming front with minimal, really minimal, signage is a gem.
Cosy, comfortable and welcoming sums it up and if you like whisky you are in for a treat as the range is really extensive but they also offer cocktails and a range of other drinks as well.
If you are in the area and fancy a drink then give Cobbler a go as you won’t be disappointed.Written 3 June 2022
- I booked a work function at The Alliance Hotel for ~25pax in February 2023. Jordy (the function manager) was very easy to work with and provided flexibility in designing a menu and a space appropriate for our group. The space we had was perfect for our dinner, we required a private dining space with a bar close by. We had our own bar tender who was very efficient. Food service was quick and the food was delicious! I had the flank steak which was one of the best steaks I've had in a while. I received excellent feedback from my colleagues at the dinner, the space, service, food and drinks were all great! We come to Brisbane a few times a year and need a venue for dinner, I'd definitely book this for dinner again!Written 15 March 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These are the best places for couples seeking bars & clubs in Brisbane:See more bars & clubs for couples in Brisbane on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly bars & clubs in Brisbane:See more budget-friendly bars & clubs in Brisbane on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for bars & clubs in Brisbane:See more hidden gem bars & clubs in Brisbane on Tripadvisor