15 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Omg HOT as hell cannot wait to come back and do this all over again. Best birthday experience ever!!Written 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very well organised tour around Morton bay. Really lovely and informative tour guides. Spent the morning snorkelling around the ship wreck and saw many different sea creatures and had lunch at the Little Ship restaurant- perfect day!Written 25 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was a lovely experience to book with Sesatha Travel, Shehan was very helpful and friendly throughout the whole booking process. Highly recommend Sesatha Travel to anyone who book Business & holidays to Sri Lanka especially from Australia.Written 12 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Thanks Lance for a great day out. We did the half day brewery tour to celebrate a friends birthday. Our tour took us to three fabulous breweries. Lance has a wonderful knowledge of the process of brewing beer. His vehicle is clean and well presented and we all felt at ease with his driving.
We had four tastings at each brewery and a delicious lunch all included in the price of the tour. Great value and a fun day! Would definitely recommend this tour.Written 17 October 2021
- Very smooth well run night, cheap drinks at every stop. Awesome way to meet people. Will definitely be doing it againWritten 14 October 2019
- It is difficult to hi-light the amazing time I had while touring with Lovely Jacqui. She is so knowledgeable and friendly, we constantly met new and interesting people throughout our tour. One night you could be on the streets in search of a cocktail, the next you could be sipping Cosmos on a private veranda in an Irish museum. Impromptu fun will definitely be on the agenda with Jacqui. Always so much fun. She is incredibly warm and exciting to join on her many adventures. Her intelligence adds to her charm as she is able to change conversation topics many times with out missing a beat. We laughed so much and made so many memories. I am looking forward to many more tours with her as my guide.Written 7 August 2019
- Amazing nightlcub venue in Fortitude Valley Brisbane! The music was good and played all the songs that i love, the bar didnt take so long to get served, the crowd was young and fun! The overall atmosphere was fun and definitely had the best music going around. Highly recommened :)Written 30 April 2021
- Always wanted to be up in a helicopter. Darren made this dream come true. Couldn’t fault the flight, take off and landing were perfect and on time. Felt very rest assured and safe as Darren’s skills and professionalism was greatly admired. Couldn’t have asked for a better way to arrive at my wedding and have the memories for a lifetime!! Looking forward to booking in with Darren in the future, to be able to celebrate our 1st anniversary.Written 6 October 2019
- I called the Executive Transfers phone number to make an inquiry and the man on the phone was not helpful at all and sarcastic to me. I ended up explaining that I'll simply book with someone else.Written 12 September 2023