4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Came here after the bridge climb and I have to say the food was really good we all had the chopping board or butchers board something like that any how it’s was three cuts of meat with all the sides it was very tasty and great valueWritten 14 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brendan & his team are second to none. There is good customer service and then there is great customer service. Over many years Brendan has maintained great customer service with great coffee. I have never been to another coffee shop that cares so much about the quality and gets disappointed when they hear you have had a less than perfect brew.Written 22 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This gorgeous little cafe has it all - fabulous coffee, delicious home-made food and a beautiful garden for children to play in. I sat in the May sunshine, sipping my latte, watching one grandson mow the lawn, and another water the plants with a tin watering can, and thought "life doesn't get much better than this"!Written 17 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very friendly, quick service and the mixed breakfast selection was great. Room for improvement would be that the food could have been a little hotter.
Otherwise great little placeWritten 27 May 2020