3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I went to two3nine with a couple of friends, It is a perfect place for everyone who loves a partying place and good music ! It is open longer than other clubs in Brisbane. The cocktails were good and the staff was super nice. I was really surprised by the place which is the perfect place to be to F**** Your Bad vibes, I ll go back for sure !Written 8 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Not sure how this bar can only have 2 reviews.
Look for the orange door.
It is a bar with a stunning range of whiskies but also do excellent cocktails. The barman knew his craft and his whiskies.
Establishment is a member of the Australian Whisky Club (for those that know what that means) and they have many of their rare special bottling. Would return.Written 19 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great night, good food (mostly pizza but there is sample platter which was large, tasty and filling). The music, (Mason Rack band) was fabulous. A great venue, smallish but comfortable.Written 21 January 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Brisbane
- These places are best for blues clubs & bars in Brisbane:See more blues clubs & bars in Brisbane on Tripadvisor