36 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 36
What travellers are saying
- Head to the beach just before the sunset to see an amazing transformation of the sun. As it lowers it changes to a bright red giving a spectacular glow. It lingers long enough to take plenty of beautiful photosWritten 28 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fabulous spot with great facilities. Not crowded as lots of pools to swim in plus so close to Darwin. Don’t miss it!Written 29 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Room was amazing - view amazing - very comfortable accommodation - gift basket in the fridge was awesome (unexpected) - staff very friendly - highly recommend to anyone wanting a get-away but still close to restaurants / shops & activities - 10 out of 10 👏👏Written 29 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited on Sunday 30th April, it was very busy being the first Sunday market this year. Great choice of food and drink, not as many market stalls as I was expecting.Written 16 June 2023
- Nice for a visit to wander around. Seems dogs are allowed here and can swim, which was nice.
Nice spot to visit had a cafe as well although we did not go to the cafe.Written 17 July 2023
- These markets were great - a much better proportion of food stalls to product stalls. Still a bit crowded but more manageable ( eg queues not as bad). Nice Vietnamese iced coffee, good food options. Would def go again. Mindil - I won’t.Written 16 July 2023
- Lovely sunset location good food , reasonable prices no table service,but ordering was fast and accurate. Food to the table was prompt and live music.Very pleasurable experience.Written 14 April 2023
- Bicentennial Park is a large area of parkland located in the Darwin city centre. It overlooks the Darwin Harbour and runs the length of Darwin's waterfront. It has the Darwin Cenotaph War Memorial ion the park.Written 25 September 2023
- Visited on Monday 1st May. This was a stopping point for Hop on Hop off Bus so spent about 30 minutes checking the Marina and sea lock.Written 16 June 2023
- Was the wet season and 2 of the restaurants are closed . However the weather is still balmy , warm and nice . Casino is very quiet . Perfect getaway if you want the place to yourself .Written 17 January 2023
- I really like the Darwin Deck chair cinema. They screen a good variety of films and the set up and layout is great. Grab a cushion and reserve your spot and help yourself to the food buffet.Written 8 October 2023
- Absolutely awesome
I have been on this tour several times, the first in 1988 3 years into operation, I am dearly hoping the tour I was on for the last day trading for 2023 is not the final one for the Adelaide River Queen. Sad news it will be to see such an amazing iconic tour for the NT shut down.Written 8 November 2023
- Darwin is an amazing city, where the people are relaxed, most of the time the weather is perfect, you can do a lots of outdoor activities except swimming on the beach where the crocodiles cruising. Most of the Darwin are friendly, and multicultural environment give you a colourful life style and yummy food with quite a variety of choices of cuisines. It's close to quite a few famous National Parks with beautiful environments and scenery.Written 2 October 2023
- Just finished an amazing fun packed and adventurous day trip with these guys. Will our guide was on it from the get go and provided us with great commentary throughout. Our trip on the Adelaide river with the Captain was sublime and we got to see some amazing wildlife and crocodiles 🐊 in their natural habitats and that too was a massive thrill. Can’t fault the company. Lots of nice food and snacks provided and the swims around various water holes were scenic and just lovely. Thanks guys and good job 👏👏Written 22 November 2023
- This was an experience of a lifetime. Setting up our fishing safari was easy. Emma was prompt in answering all our question before we arrived. We were picked up by John from our hotel and taken to Dundee beach house. We were welcomed by Ryan and Amy who helped keep us organized and on time for our fishing and meals. All staff were so organized and attentive. Every need was taken care of. The food presentation and flavor was as good as any upscale restaurant. The setting was exceptional with nightly sunsets over the water while visiting about the days fishing and eating canapés and having a beverage. The fishing was a highlight for sure. We fished every day from 730am to 330-430 pm depending on the tides. We had the same captain every day. All fishing rods, reels and terminal tackle and baits if appropriate were supplied. There were just four anglers per boat which allowed for easy fishing. We fished the estuaries for barramundi and caught mud crabs while we fished. The reef was within 30 minutes boat ride. The variety fish we caught was extensive. My bucket list numbers dropped by 7 fish during the five days we fished. We thought this would be a once in a lifetime trip to Australia but are returning in 2025 because the experience was just one we need to repeat.Written 3 December 2023