34 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 34
What travellers are saying
- can’t believe there are salties right in the heart of Darwin City! It was scary at first but it was a bit relaxing once you’re in the cage 😅Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent every morning of our trip here. Nice and relaxing atmosphere. The kids didn’t want to leave. Get there early to get a loungerWritten 27 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- this is a gem off the main tourist areas of Darwin. well worth a visit, plenty or fun for all ages of children, plenty of shade and play areas as well. room to have a picnic too.Written 31 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is an excellent place to have a swim in the park, you have all the facilities, bathrooms, change rooms, so many restaurants, chair to sun baking, security walking around, I was very impress,Written 15 June 2021
- Great owner very helpful, been 9 times, will be back. As much fun you can have on 4 wheels for a reasonable price, great locationWritten 22 June 2021
- Absolutely awesome
I have been on this tour several times, the first in 1988 3 years into operation, I am dearly hoping the tour I was on for the last day trading for 2023 is not the final one for the Adelaide River Queen. Sad news it will be to see such an amazing iconic tour for the NT shut down.Written 8 November 2023
- Darwin is an amazing city, where the people are relaxed, most of the time the weather is perfect, you can do a lots of outdoor activities except swimming on the beach where the crocodiles cruising. Most of the Darwin are friendly, and multicultural environment give you a colourful life style and yummy food with quite a variety of choices of cuisines. It's close to quite a few famous National Parks with beautiful environments and scenery.Written 2 October 2023
- Just finished an amazing fun packed and adventurous day trip with these guys. Will our guide was on it from the get go and provided us with great commentary throughout. Our trip on the Adelaide river with the Captain was sublime and we got to see some amazing wildlife and crocodiles 🐊 in their natural habitats and that too was a massive thrill. Can’t fault the company. Lots of nice food and snacks provided and the swims around various water holes were scenic and just lovely. Thanks guys and good job 👏👏Written 22 November 2023
- This was an experience of a lifetime. Setting up our fishing safari was easy. Emma was prompt in answering all our question before we arrived. We were picked up by John from our hotel and taken to Dundee beach house. We were welcomed by Ryan and Amy who helped keep us organized and on time for our fishing and meals. All staff were so organized and attentive. Every need was taken care of. The food presentation and flavor was as good as any upscale restaurant. The setting was exceptional with nightly sunsets over the water while visiting about the days fishing and eating canapés and having a beverage. The fishing was a highlight for sure. We fished every day from 730am to 330-430 pm depending on the tides. We had the same captain every day. All fishing rods, reels and terminal tackle and baits if appropriate were supplied. There were just four anglers per boat which allowed for easy fishing. We fished the estuaries for barramundi and caught mud crabs while we fished. The reef was within 30 minutes boat ride. The variety fish we caught was extensive. My bucket list numbers dropped by 7 fish during the five days we fished. We thought this would be a once in a lifetime trip to Australia but are returning in 2025 because the experience was just one we need to repeat.Written 3 December 2023
- What a fantastic experience and asset for Darwin. We had a fantastic time solving the haunted circus room which was age appropriate for our 10 and 13 year old. Staff were very friendly and professional. We can't wait to go back and try the other rooms.Written 17 January 2020
- Booked the full day reef fishing, I haven't really done much fishing before so I was a bit worried how I'd go but I couldn't rate it high enough! Our Skipper Ryan was phenomenal and funny. We were constantly pulling in the fish and he was a great source of info for a newbie like me. If the fish stopped biting at the current location, he was straight onto the next spot to drop our lines. I'm about to book my next trip in before x-mas and can't wait!Written 27 November 2023
- We had a great time flying over Darwin and out to Crab Claw Island for lunch. Our pilot did a very professional job of giving a safety lecture and making sure we were oriented and comfortable. The flight was really fun, especially banking!
Crab Claw was excellant. We saw wallabies and peacocks.
It was throughly enjoyable. I should mention that we couldn't fit the posted tours into our short stay in Darwin so we had asked if we could customize and were graciously accommodated. Highly recommendWritten 4 December 2023
- Fantastic cruise with a super knowledgeable skipper/host. We saw a number of crocs and had some great jumps and viewing for both sides of the boat. Our 9 year old loved it and it was amazing to see the crocs up close.Written 1 December 2023
- This tour provided a useful introduction to Darwin and many of its features. It also provided entrance to several very interesting museums. The guide was friendly and knowledgeable.Written 26 October 2023
- We were very fortunate to have a private tour as we were the only ones booked in. We shared a jetski and had an awesome time riding around the bay. Plenty of opportunities to switch drivers and admire the view as a passenger. Watching the sun set on the horizon was a highlight. Highly recommend if looking for things to do in Darwin.Written 8 December 2023