7 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- 4WD a must for the NT. The car got us to where we needed to and gave us a lot of reassurance. The internal fridge a life saver in the hot conditions.Written 13 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a short stay in Darwin, and rented a 200cc scooter from the Scootershop. Fantastic experience! Great service, cool little scooter delivered at my hotel, very reasonable price, and Dazza couldn't have been more helpful. Cheers mate! Mike from the UK.Written 10 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is getting a bit hot in Darwin, but we decided to get up early and hire the bikes for 4 hours. We would rather have had a 2 hour option, but in the end, we only returned our bikes 10 minutes early. We bikes around the city. Found some breakfast and bikes some more. We especially loved biking around East point. We were very impressed at Darwin’s friendly biking trails. They were everywhere. If we took a wrong turn, it didn’t matter. We were never without a path.Written 28 October 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Only 1 of the listed hotels on the website (copyright 2021) has bikes anymore. The 2 bikes that were at the rack had broken tires. It seems since Neuron entered with bikes into Darwin Spinway has given up. At least keep your website up to date.Written 22 August 2021
- Highly recommended locally owned family business to anyone looking for a simple and exciting day out to catch the big one 😀
Wayne and Suellen are a legendary team full of experience and knowledge that go above and beyond for their customers to deliver a great and fun experience out on the water!!!
Why buy a boat to use once or twice a year when you can hire one and have a great day out hassle free!!Written 10 July 2023
- We were to pick up a 4 WD Car w Rooftop/Annextent to go round the Northern Territory.
We arrived 9:15 am and were served at around 10:30. At first, the car wasn‘t ready (dirty/no fuel), which took about 1,5h to fix.
Next, on handover (there was no list to check the items) we realised that many items were missing (gas, cuttlery, plates, cooking pots etc.), refill took another hour, thus we could‘nt make it to our planned destination. At the first stop, we figured that the annex tent was missing, so one person had to sleep in the car. Drove back next day to get the tent and meeting many other travellers at the branch that had been there the day before, complaining about similar problems.
While staff was friendly and somewhat helpfull it all seemed quite disorganised. We were refunded 1 day as we had lost one travel day.Written 2 November 2023
- We experienced an awesome day with the guys! It was easy and straightforward to organise the trip beforehand - we always felt so welcome and have been let to great hidden spots within the national park with our bikes! Also we increased speed on streets and dirt roads as soon as we felt comfortable to do so without speaking a work to our guide - he simply knew how to push us always to our limits without exceeding them!
After the long day riding around we have had a beer together and talked about the day - wouldn't change a thing! Can fully recommend this experience!!Written 2 August 2018