5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- can’t believe there are salties right in the heart of Darwin City! It was scary at first but it was a bit relaxing once you’re in the cage 😅Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited on Monday 1st May. Stopped off there to check out the area, great views of the coastline looking back towards Darwin.Written 16 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- it is ok for one time visit, better to go before the sunset.
Not much attractive compare to other place in Darwin .Written 28 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I first visited the park in 2014, when I first arrived in Darwin, searching for new experiences. I walked along one of the trails--the Woodland Walk--and, although not disappointed with a scattering of animals, birds, and thick bush, was not especially impressed either. Then, many years later, after I had forgotten this experience, I decided to walk, with my partner, around another trail--the Jungle walk--assuming I would experience the same feeling of mild satisfaction. But, actually, the Jungle walk, embedded in Monsoon rainforest, was surprisingly lush and peaceful. The trail snaked its way through some stunning trees, shrubs, and land. We were surprised at how such obvious beauty, only a 15 to 20 minute drive from the CBD, was overlooked by most locals, including usWritten 12 December 2022
- Was an interesting experience. Lots of fish to feed with an ongoing commentary. Plenty of food was supplied to feed the fish. Would recommend doing this.Written 31 July 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Darwin
- These experiences are best for nature & wildlife areas in Darwin:
- 1 Hour Jumping Crocodile Cruise on the Adelaide River
- One Day Litchfield Park Adventures
- The Croc Bus to the Famous Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Jumping Crocodile Experience
- Kakadu Wilderness Escape Fogg Dam or Crocodile Cruise - Day Trip from Darwin
- These are the best places for kid-friendly nature & wildlife areas in Darwin:See more nature & wildlife areas for children in Darwin on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nature & wildlife areas in Darwin:See more budget-friendly nature & wildlife areas in Darwin on Tripadvisor