Types of Attractions
Fun & Games
Fun & Games
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- No wonder I couldn’t find this place on TripAdvisor. It’s being referred to as an Aquatic Centre.
This pool has been a family favourite on our trips to Darwin and I have fond memories learning to swim here and less fond memories of school swimming carnivals.
Overlooking the cliffs at Nightcliff with views out to sea and to the distant Casuarina Beach. The sea breezes on hot afternoons and the shaded seating areas make this a great place to visit, relax and cool down.
The building and facilities are basic, largely unchanged since the 1970s (I was there), but it’s enough. Change rooms with showers and toilets and a small kiosk for drinks and snacks but not a lot else. Come prepared.
The adult entry fee is $4, which I think is great value.
There’s a little pool for the babies and toddlers with a central fountain feature too. The pool team do run classes and some lanes can be hired and closed off. There’s usually at least one area left fully open. Call ahead if you have any concerns.Written 24 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice simple but fun putt putt layout that is suitable for all ages. It is priced pretty well too. Golf range facilities looked good too.
Worth a visit.Written 28 August 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing place haven't been here for such a long time Was awesome very clean and the staff very friendly A great place to exercise and have fun. I will be coming back on a regular basis.Written 18 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This venue can host: 1. badminton 2. basketball 3. boxing 4. gymnastics 5. indoor hockey 6. indoor soccer 7. indoor tennis 8. judo 9. martial arts 10. netball 11. volleyball 12. wrestling. I went to the netball stadium and watched my son graduate from the NT Police ForceWritten 27 September 2023