4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Useful shopping centre which is open on Sunday. Note that it straddles the highway. Coles on one side, Woolworths on the other. There is also a Kmart which we haven’t seen in Canada for years.Written 7 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Typical mix of shops and restaurants in an open-air, walk-through setting. I had to go there to find an eyeglasses shop for an emergency repair to my glasses and was given very kind help from a wonderful staff at the OPSM shop. She went out of her way to repair my glasses and didn't charge me for her efforts.Written 28 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is a superb bookstore: an independent gem, full of varied offerings, with knowledgeable and super-helpful friendly staff. "I've just enjoyed this; could you recommend...?" and there was consultation, consideration and two great suggestions, both new authors to me. Perfect! Thank you to all of you.Written 4 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the Funky town corner of Darwin's CBD- so many great things to do and see
Babylon bear- cocktails and pool, outdoors indoors, fun happy staff making exotic drinks.
House of Darwin - young local designer T shirts
Air Raid Records - second hand records and all things to do with that!
Micheals Barber shop- the gun shearer who's been at it 25+years
Sew and Sew- clothing repairs and alterations
Pizzerella - the last supper! - pizza and drinks
1995 coffee shop- best coffee evAh!!
Cloth by artist Anna Reynolds - original and unique art as print in an intimate studio/shop of artisan textile, bespoke couture and atelier
occasional comedy club and so much moreWritten 28 June 2023