5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Visited on Sunday 30th April, it was very busy being the first Sunday market this year. Great choice of food and drink, not as many market stalls as I was expecting.Written 16 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- These markets were great - a much better proportion of food stalls to product stalls. Still a bit crowded but more manageable ( eg queues not as bad). Nice Vietnamese iced coffee, good food options. Would def go again. Mindil - I won’t.Written 16 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was definitely an experience. I don’t think the market was in full flow due to the rain. Lots of interesting people and food I’ve not seen before. I bought some fruit to try and a laksa that was delicious.Written 3 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really enjoyed this market. More stalls than Mindil and a good variety of handmade, imported and food/drinks. There are First Nations busking and several stalls with First Nations handmade items.Written 8 October 2023
- Typical mix of shops and restaurants in an open-air, walk-through setting. I had to go there to find an eyeglasses shop for an emergency repair to my glasses and was given very kind help from a wonderful staff at the OPSM shop. She went out of her way to repair my glasses and didn't charge me for her efforts.Written 28 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Darwin
- These are the best places for budget-friendly flea & street markets in Darwin:See more budget-friendly flea & street markets in Darwin on Tripadvisor