10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Funny as hell place, recommend everyone to visit this place. Could not say enough good things. *****Written 31 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My family and I have just returned from spending 10 days in Darwin.
During our visit my youngest daughter and I ventured out from our apartment (Metro Advance, Cavenagh Street), to the Hotel Darwin Sports Bar. I googled sports cars in the Darwin CBD looking for a venue that has live AFL broadcasts as our team (Carlton) were playing. Hotel Darwin Sports Bar popped up in my search and we weren't disappointed. Just a short walk up Smith Street for us. When we arrived there was another AFL game game in progress and on multiple TV screens but a simple request was made to bar staff and they were very accommodating. Amazing how many other AFL tragics then pooled into our area. My wife and other daughter joined us later for a drink.
Whilst there bar staff told us that Happy Hour had started (4 - 6pm). How great was that to offer up that bit of information. Schooners of Great Northern were reduced to $5 and schooners of apple cider were $5.50. Now this was a true Happy Hour (compared to Fiddlers Green on the Waterfront).
We didn't order a meal during the time we were at Hotel Darwin but saw meals come out which looked mouth watering.
Overall, the hotel had a great atmosphere and is welcoming. Highly recommended by us!Written 27 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great little cocktail bar in Darwin. First time I’ve been here and it’s a great set up. Huge selection of gin, make some amazing cocktails. Good atmosphere and a fun time.Written 4 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had the lamb belly and the Chicken Schnitzel, extremely well prepared, very tasty.
The atmosphere is wonderful. And to finish the night we had a fantastic desert experience, Banana and coconut spring rolls. Very unique and amazing flavour.Written 24 September 2020
- Great feed for lunch got a good selection of 10 dollar meals as well as their normal menu
Friendly staff and cold coopers on tap what more coukd you ask forWritten 4 May 2019
- I had not been to the gay bar until today. I always thought it weird for a straight person to walk into the club. convince by my friends and we went there. It seems that there are more straight people in here for the midnight drag show. the drag show was really good and worth every second of it. the drinks were priced at $5.Written 10 August 2018
- Great location, really good service and an enjoyable course. lots of water hazards and ditches that make the course challenging.Written 1 July 2018
- My wife and I came here to try it out. We had a chicken Parmy and a 200g steak. The food was ok, but nothing to write home about.
The Parmy was of average size, but the topping was kind of disappointing since it only really covered the slice of ham which was placed on. The steak was fine, again nothing great. The best part of our meal was by far the delicious chips.
The service was good an the ladies there did a good job. All in all, we were keen to try somewhere new, but won’t be returning.Written 3 May 2019
- Thanks to our local friends we enjoyed a fabulous afternoon at Willing. Had a lot of fun trying the different types of gin and of course did not leave empty handed. A great place to chill out with friends. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly clearly enjoying their work. It was quite funny as we were leaving the staff just calmy asked if we were going to pay- a very funny moment as we had forgotten to pay.Written 6 October 2022