Points of Interest & Landmarks • Religious Sites
Top Attractions in Kings Canyon
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Stopped here for a hot buffet breakfast while on a day tour to King's Canyon...plenty of good wholesome food to fuel up for the walks ahead. Welcoming staff and clean amenities.Written 23 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- The cheerful greeting, everflowing information, and excellent displays made this tour a favourite for all our family, 6 adults between 35 and 70 years of age.
Peter, Natasha, Aaron and Debbie were full of knowledge which they were very happy to share, and the set up made it feel like a genuine experience.Written 28 April 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Did the 15 minute flight. Scenery was amazing, commentary from Dale (co pilot) was brilliant. All very professionally. It’s a bucket list item.Written 26 April 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We took the 15 minutes flight over Kings Canyon. Never having been in a helicopter before I was slightly nervous!! However, the pilot was great and made us feel very at ease. It was good fun and the view of the canyon from the top is amazing.Written 29 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Kings Canyon
- The top attractions to visit in Kings Canyon are: See all attractions in Kings Canyon on Tripadvisor