61 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I enjoyed an unforgettable walk over the Sydney harbour bridge. Amazed by the beauty of the architecture of the bridge. I also loved the excellent view over Sydney itself and especially the very best view over the Sydney Opera House. There is also a possibility to climb over the bow of the Harbour Bridge, of course with safety equipment. Climbing over the bridge will cost something. Just walking over the bridge is free.Written 21 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took the train and bus to Bondi - head for the beach at Bondi, when we visit Sydney. Beach, glistening ocean still draws the crowds, the life-saver statue is a reminder, though, of caution. The Bondi Pavilion has been updated and has undergone an amazing transformation. Not been to Sydney in a long time, we'll come again soon. (I have gait/walking challenges (stroke), wear a legbrace.)Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To say I was a little nervous would be an understatement as heights aren't my thing but wanting to give it a go as husband very keen, we booked an early slot, 10:05. Our guide for the trip was Richard, super calming, informative and an excellent person if you had the jitters! I was concerned about the ladders used to get up to the actual walk level and depth and height of these steps, as a slight knee issue and didn't want to hold anyone up. I was 2nd in line and the ladder rungs were fine, as were the walkway ledges. Felt secure and safe the whole time and never felt the need to speed up or felt I was slowing anyone down, as able to catch my breath as I went up, as did we all, on the incline to the top. Wasn't very windy and weather was warm today. Not sure if I'd want to do it on a hot day though, as you do 'glow' (being a lady of a certain age) and wearing the all-in one outfit supplied, the harness, cap, pack coat if it gets cool, battery and headset.
Felt such an achievement doing it and I am still grinning 3 hours later. 😁
Thanks Bridge Climb and Richard.Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience. Immersive layout and well-designed quizzes that are fun and creative. Challenging but not exhausting. Clues are sometimes scattered but only made it more satisfying when you eventually put them together. Definitely coming again. Have experienced some other escaped room with different themes but this one simply makes my favorite.Written 26 November 2023
- Fantastically realistic VR experience, great set-up, must do for all fans of the TOP GUN movies, its as real as flying the real thing!Written 30 July 2023
- Completed the Lost Mine Room with some friends, and it was so much fun - would highly recommend it to any group with a least a couple of people who’ve done escape rooms before!
Thanks so much for the awesome experienceWritten 14 November 2023
- Brilliant family fun. As soon as the time started the teamwork began, and we had loads of fun as a family with the awkward teenage kids, but they loved it and looking to try another room. The place is in a great location with such friendly staff. Many thanks 👌Written 26 November 2023
- Did the Forest of Echoes room yesterday on my third visit to Next Level Escape. Definitely my favourite room to date. Really intricate story and puzzle creation. Love the production value. An excellent GM makes all the difference, so thank you Croz for guiding us through! Highly recommend!Written 26 November 2023
- It felt very immersive and made us feel like we were actually in the setting. The VR set was also very comfortable.Written 24 April 2023
- I’m fortunate to have completed 3 City2Surfs in Sydney, and it is the original and best one to complete.
14km course from the city to Bondi Beach, there’s great entertainment along the way and the views and experience are amazing. And heartbreak hill is renowned for being tough.
Absolutely must do and time your visit for August to participate. Also don’t forget to book it in advance, as they may limit numbers on the number of participants.Written 22 March 2018
- Amazing experience overall for the whole family, seems like flying a REAL plane and highly recommended. Pilot/instructor was very friendly and accommodate us all and young kids very well to ensure we enjoy every moment..Written 25 October 2023
- Ron was amazing, punctual and very professional. Arrived on time and knowledgeable about the harbour.
Would highly recommend him.Written 16 September 2023
- Awesome Experience, was a gift for my birthday so my partner & I did it… Guide Celia was great, funny and knowledgeable. Was some steep climbing but I am 70+ and found it no problem. Great views, outstanding all around, highly recommend this.Written 22 November 2023
- Fantastic experience. We played "The Forgotten Son" and it was very well done. Story flowed smoothly and puzzles, while challenging, were very doable. Our game master Caroline was fantastic and very accomodating! Will definitely return for the other games!Written 30 November 2023
- These are really charter boats for short distances, they need to be booked and cannot just be flagged down like a taxi. When we figured that out and called them, a boat was sent to our location quite quickly to pick us up. The service from the driver was fantastic, helping one of our older passengers to alight without issue. He also stopped the boat for a great photo. Not cheap though!Written 7 January 2020