13 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The driving range is 3 levels but gets incredibly busy. On a Saturday expect to wait up to an hour watching others hit before you get a go. Early week is good in the evenings BUT it’s very expensive for a bucket of balls. Will always go back due to convenience (8km from home).Written 25 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- No denying it’s a brilliant course. The front 9 is “linksy” and the back feels like the hardest resort course you’ve ever seen. The 14th is one of the great holes (can you reach in two?), the 17th is stunning (island hopping) and if you work out a smart way to play 16, let the world know. Sensational range, beautiful clubhouse, a top top top course.Written 9 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Magnificent scenery and a beautiful course. The holes are quite challenging and the view can be distracting.Written 18 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- When in the proshop, I recommend having a chat with Ricky and Finlay, these 2 are the funniest blokes to have a laugh with before your round and are absolute legends and it wouldn’t have been such a great experience without them. One of the pro shop staff had a bit of a problem with us, I believe his name was Will, other than that everything was great.Written 13 July 2021
- We were early for a wake and asked if there was a bar where we could buy a drink. No it was not possible. Staff were lovely during the wake and the finger food was abundant. I guess that after the other reviews they pulled their uncoloured socks up!! They do probably need to move into the 21st century, even the royal family have done that. Also there is NO upper class in Australia.Written 2 June 2017
- Woollahra Golf Club is a public course, open to all. It is attractive, very well-kept and in a lovely part of Sydney. It won’t suit everyone because it is only 9 holes and its a very short course but, on the upside, this seems to make it easier to get a last minute booking compared to a lot of other golf clubs.
Parking is easy and there is a free, good sized carpark.
The clubhouse is available for a drink afterwards. Inside, it’s fairly plain and nondescript. The glass windows overlook some car parking spaces, rather than the golf course but we found the staff to be friendly and welcoming. You are in a beautiful part of Sydney so there are any number of places you can head to for lunch afterwards.
Booking is very convenient because it’s all done online through the club website. We were able to make same-day bookings mid-week which is great for a last minute game.
18 holes will cost you $38 on a weekday and $42 on a weekend (9 holes is $26/$28). There’s a twilight special for $16.Written 18 April 2022
- Dropped into this quaint old golf club for a mates wake and left pleasantly surprised. A good & challenging course for the golf crowd along the banks of the Cooks River and a course he loved to play. On my to do list now! The bistro food was first class and a fair beer selection on tap with friendly staff to boot. The Clubhouse is pretty old & dated bit ticks all the boxes regardless! My eldest works just up the road, so I see a round and a good session at the 19th with a lift home on the cards real soon?Written 5 August 2022