12 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Multi-day Tours • Surfing & Windsurfing
Central Business District
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Amazing crew. The hotel's location is perfect, close to the beach and the center.
Instructors are qualified and patient with the beginn'ers.
I spent beautiful moments in this placeWritten 25 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The views were amazing. I took so many photos! This is definitely something I will do again. Staff was patient and helpful, and the weather was great. It was a perfect morningWritten 5 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Really well planned! Had a great time and got to experience many beautiful known places, as well as local spots, down the East coast of Australia. Great accommodation, food, and fun activities.
Would definitely recommendWritten 22 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best Birthday present ever...a 1 hr lesson has a new convert.. this due to Kieran...fantastic teacher/ instructor..patient, professional , encouraging... all done with a great sense of fun and love for this sport..I would highly recommend this lesson to anyone thinking about learning how to SUP...now to find a board of my own!!!!! Thanks Kieran !!Written 20 March 2016
- I have to admit this was one of my favourite activities whilst I was in Sydney and felt it offered really good value for money. The tutor was patient, enthusiastic and we were taken to an excellent beach for those who are new to surfing. We were provided with a healthy and plentiful lunch, some great photo's were taken and the tutor made a real effort to make sure that everyone was talking and having an enjoyable time.Written 2 April 2016
- Beautiful accomodation, delicious food and run by two incredible guys. I felt so great after all the workouts! The trainer Beth was amazing! I met lots of lovely people and felt so fit and healthy after :) I highly recommend this retreat...I felt so rejuvenated after a week, felt more calm minded and left feeling healthy.Written 16 July 2020
- This was great fun, and a very Australian experience. The whole history of Mambo & it's creators & products. I only expected to stay for 10 minutes, but became engaged in the whole exhibition and stayed much longer.
Would be a great must see for teenagers / young travellers & old surfies, in fact anyone who's ever admired the ingenuity of great Australian design & marketing.Written 12 April 2015
- The best way to finish our holiday in Sydney. I would definitely recommend H2O foils.
We were riding the foil on our first lesson. Very professional and very fun. Thanks Andrew & Steve for the laughs. The boys can not stop ranting about it!
Kye, Otis & Benji - Brisbane.Written 5 January 2020
- I took a lunch cruise on "Eve". There are a lot of "cruises" on Sydney harbour but this one is exceptional. It's a really amazingly beautiful classic yacht. John and Oli were great hosts. I took the helm of the yacht as we sailed under the harbour bridge. That's something I wont forget. Cant recommend this highly enough. Oh and also they provided some gourmet sandwiches and a glass or two of champagne to top off the day.Written 25 November 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These are the best places for budget-friendly surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing in Sydney:See more budget-friendly surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing in Sydney on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adrenaline seekers looking for surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing in Sydney:See more surfing, windsurfing & kitesurfing for adrenaline seekers in Sydney on Tripadvisor