Boat Tours • Night Tours
50 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 50
What travellers are saying
- Margie & Semi gave us a great tour of the Sydney harbour. We were on the tour with our 3 kids - 5, 3, and 1 year old. We felt safe & Margie made the tour very interesting. She engaged with our kids & they had a great time. We would definitely do it again!Written 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Me and my wife took the 1hr Sunset and sparkle cruise around the harbour on our last full day in Sydney. The whole experience was cracking. Staff were friendly and informative. The food provided as part of the package was really nice. The hour cruise was just right, it took in the sites and it was lovely to be out on the water in such beautiful weather. We took the advantage of the option of bringing our own bottle of Fizz which we enjoyed as we sailed. All in all highly recommended.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Brilliant way to see the harbour and all its bays that we will never forget. Great thrill and excitement driving the boats, would highly recommend to anyone looking for a bit of excitement and a different way of seeing Sydney from the water.Written 9 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a beautiful day cruising Sydney Harbour. The hosts John and Lynne were very
friendly and professional. The lunch provided and cooked by Lynne was delicious .
I would be happy to book again.Written 26 November 2023
- The sea food buffet was very ordinary unlike the previous cruise in July 2019. The jazz singer performance was ordinary the performance did not participate with their passenger, we were rather disappointed this time. We are a group of 25 peoples on board. the servicing attendance rather inadequate ( seemed short of staff serving drinks behind the bar)Written 25 October 2019
- An Amazing afternoon with rockfish crusing Sydney harbour. The staff were super friendly and made sure the beers were cold and customers happy. I would 100% reccomend to anyone looking to experiance Darling Harbour.Written 13 June 2023
- We went on the Lunchtime Sailing Cruise from Nelly Bay on Magnetic Island. It was a truly unforgettable experience. Beautiful boat, friendly crew and GREAT food. The prawns and bugs were the best I’ve ever had. Great wines and plenty were served.
All in all a great time, highly recommend!Written 13 June 2021
- I booked a very last minute day trip after another plan fell through. I was very stressed but Jade was so helpful in finding me exactly what I wanted without a lot of notice or information. She was lovely and helpful and made the whole process simple, quick and easy. Our skipper Zane was also amazing and customised our entire day based on our discussions and getting to know us and took us to some amazing spots! Thank you so much for giving us the best experience. It was one of the best days we will always remember :)Written 19 November 2019
- The hire Boat was amazing clean and new with no technical issues I recommend Sydney boat hire to anyone.Written 6 August 2022
- Our second booking with Smart Cruiser went just as smoothly as the first. We had a great time! Mark and Fay are lovely and happy to attend to any last-minute request.
It's worth acknowledging the excellent service provided by the waiting staff; their helpfulness and friendliness towards the guests were remarkable.
It's reassuring to know that we can rely on your service and receive outstanding care when booking with you.
Oustanding service all way throughWritten 28 August 2023
- we had a company Christmas Party on Saturday night and had a fantastic time.
Crew was amazing with excellent service, cheerful and helpful. Boat was spotless and the catering was delicious. Will definitely recommend Motor Yacht Charters Sydney for an excellent experience and service.Written 13 November 2022
- A fabulous day with Dave on Sydney harbour
* easy booking and payment
* food and drinks were superb
* wonderful host and crew who went the extra yard to ensure we had a great day
* beautifully appointed boat
Definitely will book again, thanks Dave!Written 27 July 2022
- Absolutely loved my time on one of East Coast Sailing’s catamarans. I cannot fault the service of the captain and his assistant they were so lovely and made our experience so enjoyable!! Highly recommend East Coast Sailing to enjoy beautiful Sydney Harbour :)Written 31 January 2022
- Beautiful boat and great day on the water. Chris knows all the best spots to chill out on a boat day. Great experienceWritten 20 February 2022
- We’ve been out in the harbour a few times this summer on Arvor 23. Given we have a boat license, we took the option of paying extra to remove speed limiter, and it was a blast on each occasion. The staff was helpful, and boat was in good condition. Joe, any chance you can add a sportscruiser to the fleet for next summer?Written 18 May 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These are the best places for budget-friendly boat hire in Sydney:See more budget-friendly boat hire in Sydney on Tripadvisor