32 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- a day ago
Hired a BMWf700gs in May 2023 from BikeOz in Sydney for a journey to Darwin via Broken Hill, Port Augusta, Alice Springs, Katherine, and the Kimberly. Mark has been excellent at communicating and the bike did the job well. Thank you! PeterWritten 16 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They also do scooter servicing and repairs.
Left my scooter for diagnostics with them. They charged me $90, gave me zero feedback for a week, gave me zero result, and after I asked them politely if I could get my money back, they told me NEVER TO COME HERE (direct quote). They were also trying to put words into my mouth and discussing me in third person with me around.
I'm giving them two stars just out of hope the will improve their customer service.Written 2 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I rent a Moto Guzzi California and rode around Sydney. Really powerful engine! Great sound! Much better than my own Harley DavisonWritten 22 June 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I've dealt with them multiple times and they are exceptional! Each eSIM I've purchased worked as advertised.Written 9 November 2023
- I stopped by this store as they were closing at 5:00PM. Eamon let me in, and was so gracious. I was there during a business trip and wanted to rent a bike. Eamon was very patient and showed me bikes and maps, and provided guidance on how to rent. Other stores on the same street were NOT as helpful.
I called to reserve the bike, and rented the next day. Eamon and team adjusted the bike, provided a helmet, gave a tool to adjust the seat, etc. etc. Everyone on staff was equally helpful, kind, and courteous. They even recommended some great restaurants (e.g. Sake for Sushi in Circle Quay). And the staff are all avid riders too.
The experience was awesome - I even bought a Clarence Street bike jersey. If you're going to ride a good road bike, save your time. Just go to Clarence and rent. The prices and bikes are awesome. Best part - the staff is really, really good.
Highly recommended.Written 21 October 2014
- I have been dealing with Scuba Warehouse since 2011. Judith and her staff over the years have always been friendly and helpful. The professionalism of the instructors is first rate. Judith’s knowledge of the dive industry is outstanding. Can not recommend enough the store.Written 6 September 2020
- I rented the car there , had an accident they end up made me pay for the accident by cash ,they took the money and never paid to fix up the other party's vechile end up the other party i surance took me to court to revover for their client,
They asked for an unreasonable amount of deposit for the car but they'll never gonna pay you back. They will have a million excuses try to keep your money .
Keep away from them before you'll be sorry for yourself.!Written 12 November 2017
- I took my wife and 2 girls (13 & 14) with my wife's parents out on the harbour for a day. We had an absolute blast. Boat was clean and in great condition! The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Great service !!Written 10 January 2017
- Thank you to Max and Henry on a fantastic day. We started with Henry taking us on a catamaran sail around the bay where he taught our kids to sail. We then had an afternoon paddle board. It was the perfect way to spend a family day. The guys were so accommodating and helpful. We will certainly be back. ⛵️🏖️Written 2 October 2023
- I did the sunrise kayak tour this morning. Tony was fantastic from start to finish and beyond accomodating. By far one of my best experiences in Sydney, would highly recommend!Written 7 February 2021