Adrenaline & Extreme Tours • Boat Tours
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Multi-day Tours • Surfing & Windsurfing
Central Business District
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Well organized .
Great group of people
Comfortable boat and fantastic destinations, as did Sydney harbour and Pittwater in the Hawksburry river .
Food good, although few More veges would be good.
Skipper / instructor Glenn was very personable, fun and knowledgable .
Overall highly recommendedWritten 22 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went on the Lunchtime Sailing Cruise from Nelly Bay on Magnetic Island. It was a truly unforgettable experience. Beautiful boat, friendly crew and GREAT food. The prawns and bugs were the best I’ve ever had. Great wines and plenty were served.
All in all a great time, highly recommend!Written 13 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Beautiful boat and great day on the water. Chris knows all the best spots to chill out on a boat day. Great experienceWritten 20 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We’ve been out in the harbour a few times this summer on Arvor 23. Given we have a boat license, we took the option of paying extra to remove speed limiter, and it was a blast on each occasion. The staff was helpful, and boat was in good condition. Joe, any chance you can add a sportscruiser to the fleet for next summer?Written 18 May 2019
- Very professional people. Small but nice facilities.
Sailing Cat was great . I would recommend to anyone wishing learning sailing. Great place to start. Sydney harbor has a lot of traffic and buoys to learn from!
Thanks / BernardWritten 14 December 2017
- I took a lunch cruise on "Eve". There are a lot of "cruises" on Sydney harbour but this one is exceptional. It's a really amazingly beautiful classic yacht. John and Oli were great hosts. I took the helm of the yacht as we sailed under the harbour bridge. That's something I wont forget. Cant recommend this highly enough. Oh and also they provided some gourmet sandwiches and a glass or two of champagne to top off the day.Written 25 November 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These are the best places for couples seeking water sports in Sydney:See more water sports for couples in Sydney on Tripadvisor