175 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 175
What travellers are saying
- We had a Christmas work party here and it was incredible on so many levels. The activity itself is so fun, throwing an axe 🪓. The way they design the competition was very well thought out. The staff’s enthusiasm and humour added to the exciting atmosphere. And safety was out at the highest priority but relayed in a non boring way. Five star unforgettable experience. Oh l won the competition and got a trophie with bragging rights 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻Written 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing experience. Immersive layout and well-designed quizzes that are fun and creative. Challenging but not exhausting. Clues are sometimes scattered but only made it more satisfying when you eventually put them together. Definitely coming again. Have experienced some other escaped room with different themes but this one simply makes my favorite.Written 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastically realistic VR experience, great set-up, must do for all fans of the TOP GUN movies, its as real as flying the real thing!Written 30 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We did Unstoppable and Trapped and both of them were super cool. The staff were super friendly and the puzzles were challenging. Lots of moving parts in them, much higher quality than most places. Well worth the priceWritten 27 November 2023
- Easy to catch train there , then it’s a downhill walk to the pool , good price for family swim , the view of the habour bridge while your swimming is breath taking ! Shared the family change rooms , caught the ferry back to circular quay stop ! Great family day out !Written 27 January 2020
- Staff were wonderful !! Buffet near casino was delicious! Book the breakfast when you book to get it 20 dollars cheaper no discount once there. The harbour view two bedroom suite was a letdown. No dressing gown or slippers, broken blinds, scuff marks, dock was broken, light too dull in bathroom to apply makeup, shower flooded bathroom, mould in shower, finger marks on glass door, lights turning on and off in middle of night. Won’t stay here again not worth the cost.Written 2 November 2023
- Completed the Lost Mine Room with some friends, and it was so much fun - would highly recommend it to any group with a least a couple of people who’ve done escape rooms before!
Thanks so much for the awesome experienceWritten 14 November 2023
- Brilliant family fun. As soon as the time started the teamwork began, and we had loads of fun as a family with the awkward teenage kids, but they loved it and looking to try another room. The place is in a great location with such friendly staff. Many thanks 👌Written 26 November 2023
- Did the Forest of Echoes room yesterday on my third visit to Next Level Escape. Definitely my favourite room to date. Really intricate story and puzzle creation. Love the production value. An excellent GM makes all the difference, so thank you Croz for guiding us through! Highly recommend!Written 26 November 2023
- It felt very immersive and made us feel like we were actually in the setting. The VR set was also very comfortable.Written 24 April 2023
- This is a very walkable. as it doesn't seem to be a destination, for bikes, so peaceful enjoying the waterfront, it is especially lovely on a sunny day, also plenty of seating for a rest, also the the old navy cafe is worth a visit, as well.Written 1 July 2023
- Great experiencing! Challenging in a good way, and the staff was kind and helpfull if we needed a little hint to proceed. Would definitely recommend!Written 28 November 2023
- Amazing experience overall for the whole family, seems like flying a REAL plane and highly recommended. Pilot/instructor was very friendly and accommodate us all and young kids very well to ensure we enjoy every moment..Written 25 October 2023
- Visited with my 23 year old son who is a member. Good variety of walls colour holds which are graded in difficulty. They change a section of wall every week.
Looks like great fun. Certainly a great atmosphere when I visited.
Quality coffee available at very reasonable prices too (starting at $4)Written 8 February 2023
- Located in the middle of Wentworth Park, this greyhound racing track is large to say the least. There is also a sporting field in the middle of the track that can accommodate most codes of football.
There is parking available, and the main grandstand has all the modern amenities expected of a major sporting precinct.Written 19 December 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These are the best places for kid-friendly fun & games in Sydney:
- Social Escape Rooms
- Virtual Room: Virtual Reality Sydney
- Ice Break Escape Room
- Entermission Sydney - Virtual Reality Escape Rooms
- Flight Experience
- These are the best hidden gems for fun & games in Sydney:See more hidden gem fun & games in Sydney on Tripadvisor