Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Points of Interest & Landmarks • Bridges
Central Business District
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- I enjoyed an unforgettable walk over the Sydney harbour bridge. Amazed by the beauty of the architecture of the bridge. I also loved the excellent view over Sydney itself and especially the very best view over the Sydney Opera House. There is also a possibility to climb over the bow of the Harbour Bridge, of course with safety equipment. Climbing over the bridge will cost something. Just walking over the bridge is free.Written 21 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To say I was a little nervous would be an understatement as heights aren't my thing but wanting to give it a go as husband very keen, we booked an early slot, 10:05. Our guide for the trip was Richard, super calming, informative and an excellent person if you had the jitters! I was concerned about the ladders used to get up to the actual walk level and depth and height of these steps, as a slight knee issue and didn't want to hold anyone up. I was 2nd in line and the ladder rungs were fine, as were the walkway ledges. Felt secure and safe the whole time and never felt the need to speed up or felt I was slowing anyone down, as able to catch my breath as I went up, as did we all, on the incline to the top. Wasn't very windy and weather was warm today. Not sure if I'd want to do it on a hot day though, as you do 'glow' (being a lady of a certain age) and wearing the all-in one outfit supplied, the harness, cap, pack coat if it gets cool, battery and headset.
Felt such an achievement doing it and I am still grinning 3 hours later. 😁
Thanks Bridge Climb and Richard.Written 14 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice walks from here in all directions, beautiful harbour lots of boats and great little beach areas as well as cafes and resturantsWritten 23 January 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You can cross by foot or bike or pass under by the same. A 100+ year old bridge that be admired for its construction or just used for its convenienceWritten 21 October 2023
- Dedicated to the serviceman and woman of the military, is this impressive concrete structure, probably not a stand alone attraction however, worth a look.Written 6 July 2023
- It wobbles as you walk across it and provides a delightful view of the lovely Parsley Bay - one of the hidden gems of Sydney harbour. - and the surrounding suburb Is full of splendid homes and leafy streets.Written 30 October 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These are the best places for kid-friendly bridges in Sydney:See more bridges for children in Sydney on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking bridges in Sydney:See more bridges for couples in Sydney on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly bridges in Sydney:See more budget-friendly bridges in Sydney on Tripadvisor