Points of Interest & Landmarks • Universities & Schools
Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- The interior design and architecture are exceptional in every way. Although it's still young, I hope it gains more media attention when showcasing Sydney's beauty and distinctiveness ..Written 23 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The University of New South Wales (UNSW) was established in 1949, but its roots go back to 1833, with the establisment of the Sydney Mechanics School of Arts. It is now one of the the world's top STEM universities. UNSW is a founding member of Australia's prestigious Group of Eight universities. The main campus is located 7 km (4 miles) from the Sydney CBD, It also has a campus in Canberra, which hosts the Australian defense academy.Written 4 September 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This a fabulous place to visit. The Hangout Cafe is cosy and has great coffee and pastries, pies, sausage rolls and bacon and egg rolls. Lovely tables and chairs under shady trees. The art gallery always has interesting exhibits and is just the right size. An interesting place to have a walk around!Written 31 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These places are best for universities & schools in Sydney:See more universities & schools in Sydney on Tripadvisor