Types of Attractions
Sights & Landmarks
Sights & Landmarks
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Visited on Friday 26th May. It was a short walk to the light house and well worth going to see. The lightkeepers house is nearby as well with amazing views of Sydney Harbour.Written 23 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Visited on Friday 26th May. Stopped off to check out this grand lighthouse looking out to sea with views back over Sydney Harbour. There is an info board giving the history of this historic site.Written 23 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took the ferry from Circular Quay to Watsons Bay. It was a reasonable walk to South Heads through a even trail without many hills or difficulties. The views are spectacular. The walk is interesting with a number of stops along the way. It is a circle trail, so you can't go wrong. There are barriers at viewing points advising not to go beyond - these are largely ignored.Written 5 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Robertson Point Light is the nice one at the end of Cremorne Point, easily seen from the park there. It is the same design as the Bradleys Point Light, which is actually in the vicinity of Athol Wharf Road (the address given for this entry) but much closer to Bradleys Head Road, and also easy to view up close. However, the main photo appears to be of one of the lights out in the harbour closer to Georges Head. This whole area is good for a look around, with walking paths connecting almost all of the waterfront.Written 7 June 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These are the best places for budget-friendly lighthouses in Sydney:See more budget-friendly lighthouses in Sydney on Tripadvisor