327 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 327
What travellers are saying
- Very decent and clean, they knew their stuff.
It’s close to Darking Harbour, but not for single men looking for happinessWritten 11 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Second visit to this shop. Highly recommend. Clean quiet and comfortable. Very strong massage. The staff are attentive and focus on areas required. Would visit againWritten 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- They knew well where the problem is and constantly checking the pressure. The massage room is clean and peaceful and offers a high degree of privacy. My wife and I will definitely come back here again.Written 3 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Greeted with a cup of traditional tea. My hubby & I had the warm oil package 1/2 hour foot massage and then 1 and a half hours working on the body.
My achilles were tight plus my right thigh she focused there - deep work has given me some relief!
Clean & professionally.
Highly recommend.Written 3 October 2023
- Gr8 massage , hubby said his was the best he has had , mine was excellant , I had the deep tissue 90 minutes for $99 , worth every cent , will go there every time we visit SydneyWritten 19 November 2020
- From the moment we booked to the last happy word a perfect experience! Body scrubs soaking in the spa and steam room then the massage ...wow beautiful ladies private and clean! Very recomended!Written 29 August 2019
- I've been going to the Buddah bar for a couple of years now. The staff and therapists are calm, polite, friendly and very helpful. I've always experienced wonderful service with a smile. Highly recommend The Buddah Bar, would not go anywhere else.Written 1 October 2021
- Amazing! Cannot fault them. Service was amazing. Personalised and always checked the pressure was okay; we did the couples grand Thai with oil for an hour. Every part of our bodies was .massaged. I was shocked such a beauty of a place was hidden I the city, They made sure their hands were warm. Couples room was serine in every way. Such peacefulness in the city. A small bite of Thailand just minutes from Darling Harbour. Prices were almost to good to be true! I cannot fault them and we are going again in 2 days!! Perfect for couples and anyone who is after good price good value, clean, qualified, relaxed staff and amazing ambience. They went above and beyond with hot face washers and hot tea before we started. Then a relaxing foot bath with rose water. I CANNOT RECOMMEND THEM HIGH ENOUGH!!! It's a must do! I could keep on writing and writing!!! Go there and do yourself favour:-)Written 4 May 2019
- An experience of pure utter indulgence. The setting was of course glorious, low lighting, aromatic and luxurious. I'd gotten the magnesium pool plunge deluxe package. I highly recommend it if you'd like a well-rounded experience and the best bang for your buck. Started off with the pool which was totally relaxing with a soft blue light, perfect temperature too. Then I was led to the massage room. I had asked for a firmer massage and Joseph was magnificent, getting all the knots and kinks, along with some soothing relief. He went on to the mini facial, which actually lasted longer than I anticipated - yay! and finally a foot treatment finishing off with a massage. Joseph is obviously very dedicated to his work. I found him to be very professional, attentive, focused and hospitable. I was impressed with the fact all these treatments were given by one person, rather than a staff of people, which made the experience all that more personable. It was a lovely extravagance, and one that I do not regret, feeling completely indulged, pampered, and relaxed upon my exit. Spa treatments - food for the soul! I highly recommend Joseph, he is the essence of excellence.Written 21 July 2020
- Hello Redfern Team,
It is some weeks now since I did my class with Narelle Clark, but I haven't forgotten the beautiful experience. I wanted to let you know what a fabulous teacher she is.
I was more than impressed with her teaching. I have enjoyed all your teachers during my time with you, but Narelle was a standout. For the first time ever, she showed me exactly how to use the machine, how to adjust straps, how to use the headrest, how to take out the foot rests etc. I learned a lot.
I work for Qantas and my field is customer service. So Narelle immediately stood out to me. She has those unique people skills.
Narelle was such an advocate and had such a passion for body mindlife that I thought she must be an owner and invested in that way.
So a big thank you to Narelle and I look forward to returning and taking one of her classes again soon. She was pretty amazing! Thank you,
0416687014Written 20 April 2020
- We came to Manasota Key to enjoy a relaxing getaway and I wanted to get a massage to make us relax some more.
My husband has never had one before so I figured.... what a perfect time to do it.
We had Sara and another lady (I’m so mad I forgot her name) but they were AMAZING! They made sure both my husband and I were comfortable the whole time and gave wonderful massages!
Thank you!!!!Written 28 February 2021
- Great thai massage I've been several times and she fixed my knots in the shoulders. Many rooms here & the oils smell lovely, they also end with a nice peppermint aroma to smell.Written 7 March 2019
- Lovely serene establishment with experienced staff.
I went for a Brazilian Sugar Wax which was expertly done.
I have no issue with the staff or the treatment but the cost absolutely floored me - $84.00 for less than a half hour which included a glass of water.
I haven't been there for ages but that increase will prevent me from returning.Written 4 January 2020
- The most indulgent & body-mind-soul nourishing massage that I’ve ever experienced. I cannot express just how magnificent Inner Balance Massage really is - Gerald is warm, open, comforting, respectful & a perfectionist in the absolute best way. No detail is missed from introductions to overviews, equipment, skincare products, essential oils, energy work & of course the massage itself. So glad I found this ! It’s on a whole new level. You are in the most professional, magical, caring, connected & dedicated hands. ✨Written 14 September 2021
- Best service and couples massage! We totally forgot to get both the girls names down but they did a fantastic job making us relaxed and treated well. Always offering water or tea with these delicious cookies before and after our treatment! If you want to find a place where you can get a massage and fall asleep (like I did), I would highly recommend Orchard Spa 158 Day Street Sydney if you want a satisfying service with a great relaxing spa/treatment. Will definitely be going back!Written 27 February 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney