22 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Loved our experience beginning to end! Jen and the team were professional, knowledgeable and happy to take questions. Great decor. The space is 'other world' after stepping in from the 'working' surrounds of the fish market.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have just done an online cooking class with Victors food. It was amazing. He made it so easy and fun firstly with a demonstration complete with preparation and cooking tips.
It was very interactive and we were guided through he cooking stages step by step.
The end result being a really delicious dinner was served at my home.
I highly recommend Victors food cooking classes.Written 31 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We held a corporate event at VIVE, and the afternoon was a roaring success, Chef Jodie was amazing and was so patient with our large group of staff. I would highly recommend the VIVE team. They were on the ball, attentive and helped us produce two great dishes.Written 30 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My husband and I got gifted with a cooking night with Vincenzo for Xmas and I have to say it was one of the best cooking courses we have ever done. Vincenzo was absolutely brilliant and so funny and so talented! The food was so delicious and easy to cook but above all we both felt we were back in Italy for the night, the Italian tunes, good food, good wine and good company made the whole experience so immersive we would highly recommend this to anyone interested in learning authentic Italian cooking with an authentic Italian chef! So looking forward to booking another one soon.Written 22 February 2020
- So much fun! We learnt how to make confetti filled balloons, Jay was a great teacher and we thoroughly enjoyed the evening, BYO wine was a plus and Bustle Studios is such a fab venue, very retro vintage. Will be returning, highly recommend.Written 16 January 2019
- I recently went to Bevvy’s Easter wine night. I didn't realise that wine and Easter went together. Boy was I wrong!
The atmosphere was cozy and full of wine loving Sydneysiders who had the privilege to sample some local wine matched with everybody's favourite classic Easter foods and cheeses. It was very informative, which involved the challenge of trivia questions asked after each introduction to a new wine that gave the night a slightly competitive edge.
It was a enjoyable start to a Friday night and had everybody in good spirits to start their weekend. Well done to the hosts for putting on such a slick and lively evening. I will recommend future events to friends.Written 30 April 2019
- My family attended a 2 hour introduction to Italian Cookery course here. It included some demonstration, plus hands on experience if you wanted to join in and the chance to eat the food prepared at the end of the meal. We bought our tickets via Groupon and so it was only $30 a head, and for me it felt like very good value.
Laurent is the epitome of a french chef - yes he does like things to be done in a particular way and is a bit gruff, but to me that was part of the fun of the day. And he did know his stuff - even though we were making things I must have made a zillion times myself (soup, lasagne and tiramisu) he taught us ways to make it that had never occurred to me such as the best way to cut an onion, how to cook vegetables so they don't burn, how to keep the sponge fingers from getting soggy. I really felt I learned a lot and I feel if you go to this class knowing you are going to be the full french chef experience then you will too.Written 28 August 2019
- Great customer service! Had the most amazing banana smoothie! Definitely need to come back next time I'm in town :)Written 15 August 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These experiences are best for cooking classes in Sydney:
- Urban Winery Sydney: Wine Blending Session
- Taste of the Highlands: Pinot Masterclass and Gourmet Lunch with Wine Pairings
- Mindful Tea Ceremony Experience