Food & Drink
5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Very clean and nice premises Staff were very helpful and friendly . However, we had to leave early because for some reason the air conditioning was turned to freezing and it was most uncomfortable so we missed part of the entertainment.Written 8 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good service and friendly staff.
Convenient location and variety of wines and many to choose from.
Pleasant shop to visit while in Sydney
Written 1 December 2015This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We received gift vouchers for this experience. The setup is good with casks and vats on display. Alex explained the wine making process in layman’s terms. We all listened whilst drinking a glass of his wine. The highlight was of course stomping the grapes. And of course the bottle of wine each at the end.Written 9 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These experiences are best for wineries & vineyards in Sydney:
- Wildlife Waterfalls and Wine Day Tour from Sydney
- Hunter Valley Small Group Wine, Gin, Cheese & Chocolate Tour from Sydney
- Small-Group Hunter Valley Wine and Cheese Tasting Tour from Sydney
- Day Trip with Chef-Led Hunter Valley Gourmet Food and Wine from Sydney
- Luxury Hunter Valley Wildlife & Wine Tasting Tour from Sydney