9 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We visited the Paddington shop, really interesting quirky Antique/collectable shop, everything was pretty pricey, parking available on Oxford street, some paid some 2 hour freeWritten 9 July 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Anyone who comes to NSW can absolutely miss out Opera house and Sydney bridge, but this is A MUST COME.
I was born in 80s, so i lived through cassette, CDs and then Mp3. I lived through manual sewing machines to electric powered and now battery powered. Everything here brings back memories for those who lived between 1900s to 2000s.
My biggest regret is that i didn't knew of this place earlier. This beats every other possible museum, and to make it better of all, you can buy whatever that caught your eye.Written 25 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Love this place, it's like Aladdin's cave treasure everywhere. I usually come and have a look every other week as they always have new items.
Spent way too much money here, but am happy to. Staff are friendly and helpful, will move items so you can get a better look if needed,
Love that the items are pre loved and are not going into landfill. Lots of cheap and even free items.Written 27 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stumbled across this place while on a weekend trip in Sydney, Australia. It is located only
a short walk from Darling Harbour, Barangaroo and the CBD. For anyone even remotely interested in antique maps and natural history then this will be a place you HAVE to visit. I had planned to check it out on my way to lunch, but instead ended up skipping lunch completely and instead became lost in the wonderful world of antique cartography!
This isn't a place that sells reproductions or copies, these are authentic antique pieces. I purchased some gifts for my family and a map fo Australia for my self. Prices range from $15 for smaller pieces and up to the $$$$'s for the really rare stuff. Absolutely stunning would highly recommend.Written 3 January 2019
- High rents and changing tastes in interior design and decoration mean there are fewer inner-city bric-a-brac shops than a few decades ago. Dust is a quaint corner store that keeps on going. It has a good range of 20th century oddments, and offerings are skewed to whatever is currently fashionable, so poking your nose in the door every few months is recommended. It's close to the 311 bus route (Railway Square to Millers Point via Darlo, Kings Cross, Elizabeth Bay, Potts Point, city).Written 1 January 2016
- The Orient hasn't disappointed us ever and our dinner was excellent yet again. All the steaks were cooked as requested and the cauli curry was the best. Always good, always friendly and helpful.Written 24 June 2022