14 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Headed to eau de vie post a long lunch and was met with very friendly service. Our waitress was especially friendly and gave great tips on unique drinks to try.Written 9 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rocked up looking for a place to dance and this was it. Great music downstairs and awesome crowd. The upstairs bartenders are a bit rude but make drinks pretty fast. The crowd upstairs varies immensely from the downstairs crowd. Either way, a Friday night in there is where it's at.Written 5 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Good little bar, with a good range of beers. If you’re into your beers this is a great place to visit.
I’ve been a couple of times , and will certainly visit again.Written 16 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a nice time at the gay bar here although everything was just a little sticky on the night we went. It’s a weird layout with a kind-of dance floor and a bar that takes up a big chunk of the floor. A fun mostly young crowd.Written 22 November 2019
- Totally amazing! Tell them what you like and they’ll make you a custom made cocktail. I love rum grapefruit and passion fruit… boom! The most amazing cocktail I’ve ever had! Doesn’t look like much from the outside but head upstairs and it’s like stepping into another world. It’s like an old fashioned speakeasy with red chesterfield chairs and some cosy candlelit corners The staff were super attentive. I didn’t want to leave so we’re going back tonight and I can’t wait! Don’t miss this opportunity!Written 7 April 2023
- You go up the stairs and arrive in a little beauty. It's small but ticks all the boxes. The decor is beautiful and the music is awesome. Live DJ's and different events happening all the time. The roof top bar out the back is amazing. So open ad has a great vibe. We will come back a lot more when we are in townWritten 4 March 2018
- Music was good. Bartenders were nice but didn't know what a Jack Daniels and Splash of coke was? Funny, but still a good time. My guess is the guy was new. Chilled crowd, bouncer was a bit of a jerk but whatevs.Written 5 January 2019
- Alway go here when visiting Sydney. Love the retro music. Bar staff alway friendly even when they are super busy. The DJ always plays your requests and is always happyWritten 4 February 2023
- Buffalo mozzarella was superb, melt in your mouth deliciousness. The pasta dishes were good but I wouldn't rush back for the pasta - as neat as swirling the pasta in a big cheese wheel is I felt the flavours in the dish were lacking and the pasta was slightly undercooked. Gnocchi was nothing special either.Written 13 February 2016
- This is a kind of tiki bar with a dance floor. There is a prom night "under the sea" vibe on the dance floor, and it got busy on a Saturday night. The monkey head cocktail was unexpected! Cover charge.Written 29 November 2018
- Purchased tickets for an event billed as 11 PM to 4:30 AM. The event was shut down at 1 AM by the manager. Complete disrespect shown to the patrons and ticket holders, as well as the DJs and organisers. Shame this venue does not support young local artists.
Don't bother buying tickets - who knows when this place will close?Written 24 March 2023