City Tours • Bar, Club & Pub Tours
44 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Bar, Club & Pub Tours • Beer Tastings & Tours
Central Business District
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 44
What travellers are saying
- Very relaxed and informative tour of Sydney. Enough history to provide valuable context without burying you in dates and details. Also provided a good sense of “today’s” Sydney and highlighted some great places to revisit afterwards. Andrew was a terrific guide and engaged with everyone in the group, encouraging a sense of being “together” without being pushy or gimmicky.Written 10 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It’s the second time I did it and I am always having a great time!
Liz was the best! She’s so lovely!
Love Claudia’s energy and she’s taking the best photos!Written 14 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great afternoon spend with Robin on the rocks pub tour, definitely learnt a few new things about the rocks area and how friendly and welcoming the pubs on the tour are.Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I gave my dad a tour as his birthday and he and my stepmother just loved. Fred always nice and kind explaining to them about everything on the way!
Strongly recommend.Written 27 November 2023
- Let’s take a moment to appreciate this fine guys
They were AMAZING ❤️
I had the best first time experience and I was loving it every step of the way
✨Thank you guys so much ✨Written 6 August 2023
- This was a fun way to walk the Rocks and taste different types of beers. Our guide was very knowledgeable and funny.Written 25 December 2022
- Well organised and fun. You get to meet alot of new people so each time you go will be a different experience.Written 30 April 2023
- I highly recommend taking a tour with 24 Hours in Sydney. We were on the Sydney Smells & Sights – A Smorgasbord for the Senses tour for 3 hours. Simon and John explained the history and contemporary issues of Newtown and Sydney while we walked the neighborhoods. We also had the opportunity to meet small shop owners. Simon and John also engaged in a fun conversation and were interested in knowing about us. Simon took several pictures of us at points of interest and shared them as a courtesy. It's obvious that they love what they do and have a lot of pride in their country and community. I wish I had more time to take another tour with them. I will certainly do so when I return to Sydney.Written 24 October 2022
- Had so much fun on Wonder Mama's tour! It was fun, educational and overall really positive and enjoyable. Got to visit and learn about a lot of interesting spots I would've missed out on otherwise! Thanks so much, Wonder Mama!
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Written 28 February 2023
- I absolutely loved it. Could watch the sunset and the nice views from this 3 floors boat around Sydney for 4hours. Delicious food and drinks all included. Apart of the hosts, we had a photographer, djs and a photobooth. Definitely recommend OzParty!Written 12 December 2019
- What better way to spend your saturdays nights meeting new mates from Sydney and all over the world then partying til your body drops. Shoutout to danny and mady if you're reading this KEEN FOR KICKONS!Written 27 May 2019
- A very small bar that serves tequila/mezcal based drinks. It’s a very tiny bar with no sitting room but the drinks are very good and the staff is very friendly. Does get loud pretty quick though.Written 15 November 2023
- Did exactly what it said on the tin, great bars, great staff, really good value, we had lots of fun and would go again! The dancing security guards were a highlightWritten 14 June 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney
- These are the best places for budget-friendly bar, club & pub tours in Sydney:See more budget-friendly bar, club & pub tours in Sydney on Tripadvisor
- These are the best hidden gems for bar, club & pub tours in Sydney:See more hidden gem bar, club & pub tours in Sydney on Tripadvisor