Bars & Clubs • Dance Clubs & Discos
14 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- One of the best clubs in Sydney! Massive place and love the party ambiance. My squad availed one of the premier tables beside the dance floor and we got a really good experience of the night! Shoutout to Club Bookers for arranging our night out.Written 8 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rocked up looking for a place to dance and this was it. Great music downstairs and awesome crowd. The upstairs bartenders are a bit rude but make drinks pretty fast. The crowd upstairs varies immensely from the downstairs crowd. Either way, a Friday night in there is where it's at.Written 5 January 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- music is good - trans mixed EDM
people are friendly - young asian packed
drinks are good price
enjoyable nightWritten 15 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Went there on Sat night 21st July 2018 and the atmosphere was something else. Every body on the dance floor to some great south american latin tunes. Highly recomend this place if you are in Martin place Sydney.Written 24 July 2018
- A nice nightclub in darling harbour. Personally I prefer the bars on the water such as Pontoon and Helm bar, but each to their ownWritten 5 November 2015
- As My experience is in July its a cold winter month...
I am a male mid 30s looking to party, I was excited to explore this place by myself and at first 15 mins I was checking out this place it was okay, then I went to grab a few drinks, and got a bit cold, so I put on my hoodie and dance. Then with in a meter there were a 3 security and one of them looking at me and signal for me to take my hoodie off. So I think he was around mid 20s middle eastern with facial hair trying to be tough and wanted some action. I ignored him and walk out immediately thinking I wanted to find a place to escape and enjoy.. Anyway I didn't want to be like a fool so I went to ask the manager about the dress code here if its allow to wear hoodies and he said its fine. I would not go back there because of the manners showing from the security. we pay for their wages, so be reasonable, if you cant have a good reason of doing something then don't start. Newbie security. Here is my 2 cents ' staffs action reflects on upper management', I am a reasonable man so please have boundaries with in reason.Written 15 July 2018
- Great spot for late night drinking. Came here with a few mates over the weekend. Good set up, lots of different areas. Good atmosphere. A fun night.Written 17 June 2017
- The venue itself is not bad, small but good enough for a decent party. Was $30 to get in which was pretty steep but the house music was on point. The drinks at the bar where watered down as the tequila went down like water and I know my tequila. Would go back if I was in OZ but just for the music and get tanked up before entry 😉Written 22 October 2017
- Bills itself as an "infamous Kings Cross nightclub" but is instead a small, sterile pub with a tepid, uncomfortable atmosphere. No dancing (doesn't seem allowed), panoptic & inexperienced security & staff.
It's sad to see this in the Cross.
Perhaps has potential, but needs to sort out some serious issues first. First of all, decide on an identity: it's patently not an "infamous nightclub", and should own what it IS, which is a dive-bar for the middle aged, and try and do that well.
For now I'd simply avoid, as a music lover and as a promoter, and would encourage others to do the same.Written 16 November 2023