12 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- A great night out!!! Friendly staff and quality acts. Been back time and time again. Each night comprises of different acts that are always terrific and funny!! Completely recommend and easy to get to from Kings X station! BravaWritten 14 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- First time I’ve been here after hearing lots about it. Really fun night, great show, multiple artists over a few hours. Very cheap, great value and awesome set up and atmosphere inside.Written 22 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- of the 5 comedians, I would say 3 were really good and 2 were mediocre (I am easy to please) but overall it was a fun evening. The MC was fantastic and had a great vibe with the audience. You have to wait and then be herded downstairs into a tiny basement where it is hot so be prepared for that.Written 20 March 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- All the comedians were great. Tickets were a bargain and wheelchair accessible. Thank you so much. :)Written 1 January 2021
- Comedy's on in an upstairs room at the Tudor (the staff will call around the bar before it starts to drag people upstairs) on Sundays as well as Thursdays. It's a bit of an incubator for inexperienced comedians, so the quality isn't that great, but it's free and the comedians have a lot of fun doing it. The Tudor Hotel has decent pub food and a wide range of expensive beers.Written 10 September 2018