5 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- You can do bowling and karaoke here right in the heart of the city. We were offered to buy a drink at least $6 and get a free game of bowling. Pretty good deal to me! We had a great time. Staff seem to be working hard and the place is clean and balls put away regularly. There’s bar food too and you could easily hold an event or party here.Written 31 March 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Have visited a couple of times recently, once with our young nephews and once just the two of us. Lovely, dark bowling alley. Good music. Bar and food available. Friendly staff. Booking online available.Written 10 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The only good point about this joint was the reasonably priced Happy Hour that was later than most on a Saturday - we paid $6 p/p/ph between 5pm and 8pm. The song range was poor, barely any Australian songs, often the lyrics didn't keep time with the music. The staff were rude.Written 28 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Would not rate this place highly. We booked for 2 hours and got kicked out at 1 hour 45 minutes. Also disappointed that the staff had a go at me for trying to order drinks when they didn’t send a waiter to the actual karaoke room.Written 27 February 2021