264 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
Showing results 1-30 of 264
What travellers are saying
- One of the many malls found along George Street . A mid size modern mall with a good mix of retail & dining. A decent size COLES supermarket adds to the attraction. Definitely one of the better mid range malls along George Street. Worth a visitWritten 3 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great restaurant, the oldest on the city. Food is fresh and tasty, even if the menu is short. And you can choose one of the home crafted beers, also incredible! Old fashion interior and very kind people.Written 30 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Sydney visit, Marble Bar was part of the to-do list (Hilton) - managed to get-in on our last day. Underground bar, impressive green marble columns & archways, luxurious handsome dark-wood decor, live music - drink, dance, move-to-the-groove - was exuberant, close to Christmas. Will visit again on our next trip to Sydney. (I have gait/walking challenges (stroke), wear a legbrace.)Written 28 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best clubs in Sydney! Massive place and love the party ambiance. My squad availed one of the premier tables beside the dance floor and we got a really good experience of the night! Shoutout to Club Bookers for arranging our night out.Written 8 June 2022
- Great selection of whiskeys, go myself my first Australian whiskey for 15 something dollars, worth every cent.
The place is really nice too- only a little hard to find, located behind the buildings.Written 13 September 2022
- There is no question CAMELOT LOUNGE is the best music venue in Sydney. The variety of world-class musicians and singers is truly amazing. Whether it's a tribute concert such as the one to Van Morrison, or gypsy inspired M.Camembert or the amazing Nadya Golski singing French songs, the artists are simply superb.
We went with a party of 20 to the M.Camembert concert a couple of weeks ago, and our party plus the packed audience were over the moon with pleasure. Bravo
What always adds to our enjoyment is that the limited menu mainly pizzas are always cooked to perfection and oh so tasty.
We're going on Saturday to one of our very favourite acts. Baby et Lulu, the incredible talents of Abby Dobson (Leonardo's Bride) and Lara Goodridge singing their fun versions of classic French pop songs, always supported by fabulous musicians.
Prices for the shows, the food and the drinks are extremely reasonable. Important in the current economic situationWritten 12 April 2023
- A great night out!!! Friendly staff and quality acts. Been back time and time again. Each night comprises of different acts that are always terrific and funny!! Completely recommend and easy to get to from Kings X station! BravaWritten 14 February 2023
- Loved the cocktails here. Cute vibe. New York feel. Service not great but not terrible either. Highly recommend & will go back soon.Written 13 December 2020
- We received gift vouchers for this experience. The setup is good with casks and vats on display. Alex explained the wine making process in layman’s terms. We all listened whilst drinking a glass of his wine. The highlight was of course stomping the grapes. And of course the bottle of wine each at the end.Written 9 March 2019
- The Hero of Waterloo is one of Sydney’s oldest pubs with a welcoming local feel to it. Just off the main strip if is well worth the visit. We came during the week so wasn’t very busy so was perfect for a catch up with friends. The staff were friendly and helpful. Full of history it’s like stepping back in time.Written 7 November 2020
- Why wouldn’t you visit a basement bar called Grandma’s? We did and it was fabulous. Awesome staff and great recommendations for Sydney eating spots. Loved it.Written 6 July 2022
- You can do bowling and karaoke here right in the heart of the city. We were offered to buy a drink at least $6 and get a free game of bowling. Pretty good deal to me! We had a great time. Staff seem to be working hard and the place is clean and balls put away regularly. There’s bar food too and you could easily hold an event or party here.Written 31 March 2019
- After the 3 hour experience of the Bridge Climb a cold beer and lunch was called for and the Harbour View Hotel did not disappoint. A great tap beer selection with a very good lunch menu was the perfect way to finish the climb.Written 15 April 2023
- I always take visitors to this bar. I was very disappointed this visit. The furniture is horrible. It’s like a cheap Chinese restaurant. The service was also average. You can only rely on the view for so long. I hope it returns to the standard it once was.Written 29 July 2023
- I found the staff pretty friendly but the chicken burger with a copious amount of chips was just average. On the plus side the pub had plenty of character and was housed in a stylish older building while the drinks seemed nice.Written 11 June 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney