Eco Tours • Nature & Wildlife Tours
6 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
We perform checks on reviews.
Tripadvisor’s approach to reviews
Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our community guidelines, the review is not published.
When the system detects a problem, a review may be automatically rejected, sent to the reviewer for validation, or manually reviewed by our team of content specialists, who work 24/7 to maintain the quality of the reviews on our site.
Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our community guidelines.
Learn more about our review moderation.
Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- We booked for Echo tour and Matthew was so helpful from booking and throughout entire tour. It was an amazing experience. We had loads of laugh and fun on our tour and I highly recommend C-Change Adventures for anyone who is looking for the adventure. Thanks Matthew.
- Sunny and JyoWritten 20 June 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My Mum and I had a fantastic time over several days with Waves to Wilderness. I had several surf lessons with Joe (which were great fun and really well guided), and then we went on both the rainforest waterfall experience and the coastal adventure. Both had really beautiful sights, and Joe and Chelsea had really great knowledge about the areas, and their love of the region really shined through.
The food was also definitely a highlight, with delicious homemade (by Chelsea) brownies and cake for morning tea and gourmet toasties and sandwiches for lunch.
It was a real pleasure getting to know Joe and Chelsea and listening to their entertaining stories of previous travels.
The tours and experiences are a must-do if you are in the area!Written 11 June 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Our tour guide Clark was incredible with us. He made us feel very welcome and was teaching us all about the land we were Stand Up Paddling on! Couldn’t be happier with my experience!Written 15 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went rafting with liquid assets earlier this year. It was a fantastic day on the river. The day starts off early with a drive to the starting location where the group has some breakfast and are given a safety brief and some instructions for rafting. The guides were very experienced and made sure everyone had a fun day! The scenery was beautiful and the trip was a thrill, from narrowly navigating through tricky Rapids, to jumping from the top of rocks into the river, you are sure to have a fun and exciting day!
Biggest tip: if you can work as a team and listen to the guides you can avoid the boats tipping through the Rapids :)Written 28 October 2016
- We booked a Whitewater Rafting trip for the 22 Dec 2022 three weeks before the trip in the Coffs Harbour area. We haven't heard back from the adventure company despite I called them 1 week before the trip and emailed them 5 days before to confirm the day trip with my family of 4. We camped at Platypus Flat which was a pick up point for the rafting trip. Exodus Adventure called me, less then 48 hours before the prepaid trip for 4 people $960 that they need a min 10 people to make their trip profitable and only had 6 so for our biggest disappointment they cancelled the trip. They had a trip on the 20 Dec with 18 participants the day they called me. They didn;t offer the day before to go on that trip or gave any other options. I'm sure the trip and the sup-contractors who are running the adventures are great, but the company, and their organisation is very poor. They claimed that they work in areas where they have no coverage to return calls, even that I called them 1 week before we left to confirm the trip. They profit oriented business instead of giving a great experience is not very welcoming. I would never book anything with them again.Written 5 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Coffs Harbour
- These are the best places for couples seeking kayaking & canoeing in Coffs Harbour:See more kayaking & canoeing for couples in Coffs Harbour on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking kayaking & canoeing in Coffs Harbour:See more kayaking & canoeing for groups in Coffs Harbour on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly kayaking & canoeing in Coffs Harbour:See more budget-friendly kayaking & canoeing in Coffs Harbour on Tripadvisor