Learn more about this content
Tours, activities and experiences bookable on Tripadvisor, ranked using exclusive Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, popularity, user preferences, price, and bookings made through Tripadvisor.
What travellers are saying
- Nicely-built and well-maintained bit of infrastructure but of course you're not there to admire the engineering. The views are excellent and it's only a short drive up to have a look so definitely worth doing while you're in Coffs.Written 8 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A walk on Muttonbird Island was a pleasant end to our afternoon in Coffs Harbour. Easy parking at the marina. Enjoyed looking at the boats and the scenery. No muttonbirds home when we visited but still worth the somewhat steep walk just for the wonderful views. We ended our trip with some local fresh fish and chips at the marina.
* It was quite windy on the walk - we were grateful we grabbed our coats as we left the car.
* Downloaded a free self-guided tour app produced by NSW National Parks - gave us some good insights about the location and wildlife.Written 7 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Was a great day apart from the wife copping a nice bruise to the side of the head when she got thrown sideways at the bottom of the middle drop down slide. All the others were great but that drop down slide can shoot you sideways into the wall down the bottom if you’re not careful. Toboggan was fun but not long enough and you can get caught behind people going too slowWritten 19 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Well-organised and attractive small-town botanic gardens. Defintiely worth a visit when in Coffs Harbour if you're a garden or nature fan. We were lucky enough to spot a kookabura. Disappointing that the cafe was closed.Written 9 November 2023
- Such a lovely little spot to stop and stock up on same treats, we watched ‘dad’ make some honeycomb and got to test too many testers that makes you add the the list of things to buy. Will be looking where to buy when back in QLDWritten 15 October 2023
- After learning all month about the creatures of the ocean we drove a 6 hour round trip to show our girls the real deal.
The staff are beautiful & put on an amazing talk for us all, the talk finished with feeding the fish & octopus.
This is a beauty of a spot yes it’s small but it wasn’t over crowded like bigger aquariums so my girls both under 5 could actually see & enjoy the aquarium without being push out of the way.
Loads of things to see, touch pool, drawing area, pretend fishing area plus more.
We will be back again and again just loved it thanks so much.Written 29 October 2023
- I have a family connection with Dortmund in Germany so had a great time here. The miniture village was fantastic. The attention to detail is a testament to the builder. The local bearded dragons are friendly too. I was very interested in the clog making. We missed out on the pancakes. It'll be next time.Written 24 September 2023
- Long drive down bumpy narrow road. The walk is about 1.5m or 1 mile round trip down a road near the tall green steel gates and zip line facility. Requires some elevation gain and loss. There’s a turnout in the road before the actual walkway that offers views just as good without all the physical effort!Written 8 November 2023
- Great for surfing and you can get really good waves even for little kids. Water is pretty warm and there are lifeguards during the day. Overall a great beach.Written 13 January 2023
- Such a lovely place in the world. The walks all around the harbor are good. The paths are in good repair, we felt very comfortable walking stick around.Written 8 November 2022
- While some reviewers have complained of the cost to visit this attraction, they should remind themselves of the cost to create the environment for the butterfly community to thrive. There is also the research and conservation work this establishment provides. Overall and enjoyable time at the Butterfly House, the talk by the young gentleman was amazing and informative and the maze is always a lot of fun.Written 15 March 2023
- I would highly recommended this cycleway to anybody passing through town it’s approx 7 kms long, mostly flat and is a hidden gem right in the centre of town.Written 9 July 2023
- The only way to visit South Solitary Island is by a pre-booked tour with Precision Helicopters which includes a 2 hour guided tour on the island by the National Parks and Wildlife Service.
It’s a fantastic tour, lots to see on the island with a lot of history. Well worth it.Written 5 August 2023
- Amazing views, Dog friendly, free parking, nice walks nearby, short and easy to walk in 15 minutes or longer if preferredWritten 29 September 2023
- After buying some goodies from the excellent markets l wandered onto the jetty. I was surprised to see my first live wild turtle quite near the jetty. I enjoyed watching boats come and go. Also saw dolphins.Written 12 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Coffs Harbour
Coffs Harbour Attractions Information
|Wednesday 10:27 am|